Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:45 PM
Armored Core V News
Hey, thanks for all the info there, Niji. Some of those parts names sure look fresh. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
wait wait wait the demo is only for japan!? damn it i was gonna get a couple of friends to play the demo with me. so i have to make a JP account just to play it? ok i will just figure out how to play the game by pressing random bottons lol

EDIT: and were do i post on MV to tell you guys i wanna play ACV with yal?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
Nice to see the downloads working. I can't wait to get home Smile
[Image: chubzor.jpg]

(01-19-2012, 10:21 AM)Niji Wrote: Just letting you guys know that I went ahead and went through all the parts in the beta and translated them here. It should make it easier to build ACs that way if you're playing a JP version of the game.

Be sure to click on the individual parts to get the full translations and if you happen to think of a better way to represent a stat in english pass it by me so I can update it.

Enjoy you guys.

=3

EDIT: I know I've been super AFK over at ACU and here at RR too over the past 4 months, but don't worry, I didn't die. I was just taking a break from forum activity and relaxing, haha.

THAAAAANKK YOOUUUUU! Big grin

Thanks as well, farmboy! Downloading it now.

Edit: Anyway, I have three PSN accounts (NA/JP/AS). You should be able to see them just beside my name. Or just check the profile page.
(01-19-2012, 11:03 AM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: wait wait wait the demo is only for japan!? damn it i was gonna get a couple of friends to play the demo with me. so i have to make a JP account just to play it? ok i will just figure out how to play the game by pressing random bottons lol

Make an account bro and post on the ACV Demo: Opinions thread.
http://mechaverse.co/forums/index.php?ap...als&reff=7
More than one person can use this invite link so feel free.
Quote:wait wait wait the demo is only for japan!? damn it i was gonna get a couple of friends to play the demo with me. so i have to make a JP account just to play it? ok i will just figure out how to play the game by pressing random bottons lol

Anyway, just in case you're having a hard time looking for ACV at the JP PSN store:

PS3@コンテンツ > PS3@用体験版 > アーマード・コア V 体験版 (PS3@用)
Thanks for that.
DL is pretty slow for 979MB. 100+ minutes left for me.
For some people having difficulties navigating through ACV's menu. This should do.

Regarding ACV, I've been enjoying it so far. You could say it has more content compared to most demos (this being a customization-simulation game anyway). Positioning also seems much more important than ever, because switching your AC's momentum to another direction isn't as fast compared to the previous games unless you QB, not to mention it feels much easier to aim now. Don't quote me on that though, as I've only played ACV for a day.

With more specialized builds introduced in the demo, it's starting to feel like you're piloting a next-gen wanzer. This is how FME should've been. LOL
http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...entry45219

Oh, look. Niji translated an interview regarding Nabeshima.

Also, one more day and it'll be out in Japan. Too bad Datablitz (the leading retailer and distributor in the Philippines) is somewhat slower than usual these days. I'll get the JP version btw.

And I'll play aawaaaay.
Hold the RR fort till the rest of us can get on board.
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...0125038%2F

Another article by 4Gamer
Basically it talks about ACV, compares changes from older games, and assuming that I'm right, they were very impressed with the game.
They also talk about things we already know, like the new boost mechanics, the change defense ratings to that its hard to achieve, the basics of OWs, and how Armored Core V is still about trial and error.

And good luck reading all those stats Goat. Tongue
Tell us what you think when you're done.
(01-26-2012, 02:03 AM)farmboy28 Wrote: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...0125038%2F

Basically it talks about ACV, compares changes from older games, and assuming that I'm right, they were very impressed with the game.
They also talk about things we already know, like the new boost mechanics, the change defense ratings to that its hard to achieve, the basics of OWs, and how Armored Core V is still about trial and error.

Niji has already translated the part stats for us, so that's one obstacle down. We'll just have to wait a few more days before the leading retailer in this country (we're at the Philippines. ho noes) will have some copies of ACV. We have another member here in RR who currently lives and works in Japan though. He should be able to get it first. I'm going to post my updates anyway, no matter how sucky they are. LOL

Besides, it's been a year or two since I've stopped learning Kanji, so I might as well try to self-study them again. The Kanjis in the garage are also easier to identify, considering that I can still recall a handful of them from playing JPRGs and AC ports in JP before. And then the Katakana symbols are there to help you identify it easier.

I'm more concerned on the mission briefings and dialogues though, which then leads me to study about complex sentence structures. D:
(01-26-2012, 03:03 AM)Goat Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 02:03 AM)farmboy28 Wrote: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...0125038%2F

Niji has already translated the part stats for us, so that's one obstacle down. We'll just have to wait a few more days before the leading retailer in this country (we're at the Philippines. ho noes) will have some copies of ACV. We have another member here in RR who currently lives and works in Japan though. He should be able to get it first. I'm going to post my updates anyway, no matter how sucky they are. LOL

Besides, it's been a year or two since I've stopped learning Kanji, so I might as well try to self-study them again. The Kanjis in the garage are also easier to identify, considering that I can still recall a handful of them from playing JPRGs and AC ports in JP before. And then the Katakana symbols are there to help you identify it easier.

I'm more concerned on the mission briefings and dialogues though, which then leads me to study about complex sentence structures. D:
Cool. At least it'll help a bit. I kind of just gave up on trying to memorize due to my poor memory and having to switch back and forth between the computer and the tv.

I'm planning on studying Japanese at my school so when AC6 comes out, I WILL BE READY.

http://www.armoredcore.net/players/acv/

And before I forget, the servers are back up. When I get home today I'll see if the demo can still connect. Chances are it won't, but I'll try goddamnit!
(01-26-2012, 03:27 AM)farmboy28 Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 03:03 AM)Goat Wrote:

Cool. At least it'll help a bit. I kind of just gave up on trying to memorize due to my poor memory and having to switch back and forth between the computer and the tv.

I'm planning on studying Japanese at my school so when AC6 comes out, I WILL BE READY.

http://www.armoredcore.net/players/acv/

And before I forget, the servers are back up. When I get home today I'll see if the demo can still connect. Chances are it won't, but I'll try goddamnit!

Hahah, they won't let me in LOL. LOL
Your first ACV review from a publisher is here courtesy of Dengeki Playstation Magazine (http://gamingeverything.com/14311/dengek...-scores-8/ )

Quote:Armored Core V (PS3, From Software) – 75, 85, 90, 90 - (85/100)

Also:

Quote:From Software announced that its upcoming mech combat action game Armored Core V will be supported with a free Android and iOS app called Armored Core V Parts Library, you can view all the parts available and the latest news for the game.

Source: http://www.the-magicbox.com/

Those with smartphones, get this app as soon as it is out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,770 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 689 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 456 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 370 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,671 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 605 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,354 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,847 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM