Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:09 AM
Armored Core V News
^ Bumping to highlight new information from Niji.
Don't forget that another stream is happening later at 8PM, Philippine time. http://www.famitsu.com/live/acv/
I'll be there, again Tongue Hopefully this one shows what actual gameplay is with all the limitations.
everybody go to chat when we watch the live stream
So... where's the summary report? Can someone please summarize what was shown? Chatlog?
QB is still there, but you can do 3-5 till you blow out. Yup, genbust is back, but only up to a certain percentage of your energy bar.

I'll get back to you later on it though, prolly through YM.

Oh, and biggest surprise seems to be backwards OB.
(05-18-2011, 07:34 AM)Niji Wrote: 衝撃力 [3,800]
------------------------- Stun Power
発射速度 [900]
------------------------- Bullet Velocity
威力保障距離 [290]
------------------------- Optimal Range
爆発衝撃 [1,800]
------------------------- Explosion Stun
爆発範囲 [30]
------------------------- Explosion Range
対反動性能 [799]
------------------------- Versus Impact Rating

Let me modify that a little bit:

衝撃力 = Impact Force

発射速度 = Launch Velocity

爆発衝撃 = Explosion Impact

爆発範囲 = Explosion Area

対反動性能 = Versus (Anti?) Recoil Performance

As for the optimal range... well, security in this case meant assurance, so I would say that the speculation is accurate. Then again, your translation may be more accurate in the context of AC.

As long as it's not hiragana or katagana, I could help with the translation, so bring on the screenshots! Angel
Did you just stick those through Google?

=(
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
Nope, I happened to know Chinese and could give literal translations when there are only kanji involved. I'll leave you to your work then. Ermm
Do provide us with more input if you can, Medusa. Smile

Quick recap and the archived video up on our front page. Just get the info there.
(05-20-2011, 08:55 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Nope, I happened to know Chinese and could give literal translations when there are only kanji involved. I'll leave you to your work then.

Oh ok. I just figured you google'd them cuz they were so literal. Haha. I never use literal translations much myself.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs

Will railguns be actually railguns this time around?
Idk. I'd expect them to do kinetic damage, but it says you can hold down the fire button and charge the railgun shot to make it more powerful. So I guess you can use them sorta like a Ladon/Ladon2 in LR, but you can fire whenever you want. It sounds pretty neat, at least.
Fuck terran.
Sex

they sound like kojima cannons
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I do hope they don't fire energy bolts.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 109 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,392 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 747 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 480 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 493 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 398 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,221 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 645 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,590 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,879 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM