Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:31 PM
Armored Core V News
grr... From can improve the Armored Core...

but why would they made mechs in AC5 smaller Jason

10 meters is so enough, but why 5 meters? (sheessh... coz they call it Armored Core "5"?) imagine yourself squeezing your body in those mechs? remember how we wondering on the days that we don't know how a Raven puts himself in the core of an AC of 10 meters?

and even hiding from shadows, grr... an AC's radar can pick-up signals of an opponent. what are they trying to say, backward technology? Wtf unless they're saying that they will abolish the radar function in the game.

and they already mentioned it... AC games lack complexity of the environment... so that's it! focus on improving it, not making ACs here looks like small MT's Glare

I can't really get it Facepalm

(senxa na poh, maxado akong ma-drama Chair Domo epekto lang 'to ng toxic na duty )

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
I could honestly care less about the size, as long as I can still get the feeling that this isn't something like Dragon Ball Evolution or Westwood's Command and Conquer turned EA.

Quote:-One of the reasons for smaller mechas this time (5 meters in height instead of 10) is added complexity in the stages - from a height of 10 meters, you're unlikely to see the details according to Nabeshima. Smaller mechas also create new strategies - you can retreat into back roads and hide beneath an overpass, for example.

Pardon my previous insights about the game and the thread, they're just joke-posts. I personally like where AC5 headed; mecha and complexity. It already gives you enough freedom to do what you want in the battlefield.

Like the others, it's best to just wait and see. If it sucks, we'd probably just continue the bashing anyway. Either way I'm going to buy one ASAP because there aren't enough mech games to enjoy.
wew... *listening to Shape Memory Alloys* Happy the nostalgia...so good!

really love the elements of old generation Armored Core

(wala lang...)

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
lol LOL

anyway some new pics if you haven't seen it.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/228/228040/

also check out the main site, I think they'll be putting up screenshots today.
Nice, the pics clearly show the smaller sense of scale. Somehow, the game still looks like an AC game Big grin I'm really, really looking forward to this one.

This pic:
[Image: c20100114_ac5_06_cs1w1_640x360.jpg]

reminds me of this:
[Image: BlackRain02.jpg]
Roll eyes

Anyone has any info about the mech designer? Possibly Shoji Kawamori again?
I dunno. From the screenshots I think their in house designer did the designs. Baka gawin nanamang guest designer si kawamori.

Ganito dapat yan:
[Image: th_FMEV1.jpg]

[Image: th_ACFIVE.jpg]
That second screenshot looks like FME. Tongue Very intersting. I'm definitely hyped.
(01-18-2010, 11:50 AM)NiX Wrote: That second screenshot looks like FME. Tongue Very intersting. I'm definitely hyped.

It is. Jon switched the game logos around. Tongue
I'm digging their concept as of the moment. if there's no QB, that seals the deal for me. Tongue
amm... what's QB? hehe.
Quick Boost. It's that quick booster burst that allows you to rapidly change directions... like what Gundams do. They added it in AC4 and FA.
oh that... yeah i remember now. thanks!
Mukhang matino naman pala yung kalalabasan nito eh. Bahala na, hindi ko na lang muna titirahin 'tong laro na 'to hanggang sa masubukan ko mismo. Sa tingin ko eh matutuwa naman ako siguro dito sa huli. Wala na 'kong pakialam sa titulo nya, ang importante eh andyan yung ispiritu ng laro na kinalakihan ko.

Basta wala yung kabaklahan ng kuwatro tsaka para sa sagot eh solb na ko. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Burning Core, I'm getting a feeling it's more of like a "limiter off", that will kill you if you don't kill your enemy fast enough, or probably sort of like an adrenaline mode.

On the bright side though, being 5 meters less might be enough to let some massive MT to pass through without noticing you.
[Image: nines.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,783 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 691 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 459 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 372 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,679 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 607 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,362 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,848 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM