Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:32 AM
Armored Core V News
anyways, has anyone seen a light biped in action yet, or is FROM holding out on us (due to maybe failing at the intended role of LW bipeds as "scouts")?
"Orbital drop of backup AC confirmed. Please proceed to the following coordinates."

I would love that honestly.

If not, GTA-esque hijacking anyone? Of course that would take some bawls. And stupidity. Mostly stupidity. But dear lord if you could HNGGGGGG.

2012, y u so far aweh ;_;
Can you imagine if you could orbitally for reinforcements ala Section 8 the videogame? That'd be amazing
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
with the current gameplay they have they should include:

-electronic warfare gameplay using ECM to reduce lock range etc, or a Ace combat 6 ELS system that improves missile lock when enemies enter a specific radius on a support type AC,beacon

-ACs that have the ability to summon orbital drop pods that provides turrets/ammo/jammerbeacon/missiles/vertmissile launchers, kinda like YASHA and ECM in ACLR but in a more extreme scale.

-Mines and bomb dispenser now as a more important role in the gameplay.

-different mission variety and maybe coop mode versus a WAVE OF ROBOT ZOMBIES
"WAVE OF ROBOT ZOMBIES"

LOL XD trying to picture that Tongue
"Partsssssss...."

When I think of Robot Zombies I remember the Einst from SRWOhmyGs, lol. Also game needs more melee weapon choices. I want a Lance XD
(10-01-2011, 11:29 AM)Zefyr Wrote: "Partsssssss...."

When I think of Robot Zombies I remember the Einst from SRWOhmyGs, lol. Also game needs more melee weapon choices. I want a Lance XD

Hopefully they wouldn't have an equivalent to Alfimi running around leading them. Shock
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
4 types of Overed Weapon showcased including the chainsaw thingie and a cool cutscene.

First fresh news about the next installment in months. This looks alright.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
can we get EOs ORBIT CANNONS BACK and please for the love of all that's is good in the world please make it good to actually have a heavy weight such as in a fire fight between two ACs or an mission were you know your gonna take hits and need alot of ammo to even pass it
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
++EDIT++ dang, someone posted the video already.

The vertical missile and the collapsing cannon were my favorites showcased in that video by far
AC's most bad arse soundtrack 2date IMO
http://youtu.be/CH88RkY0Ygc?t=3m35s
(12-24-2011, 12:38 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: AC's most bad arse soundtrack 2date IMO
http://youtu.be/CH88RkY0Ygc?t=3m35s

I have to disagree. Its not as good as the general epic thrust-into-next-gen theme of the Armored Core 4 OST.
Some interesting closed beta vids from this account.

Armored Core 4.5

Last Raven Multiplayer co-op

that tank video (well really, the tank itself more than anything) is damn sexy. Cannot wait to get this game and start playing on the chariot of legs again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 101 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,104 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 722 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 469 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 476 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 388 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,978 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 631 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,490 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,865 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM