Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:22 AM
Armored Core V News
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/227/227151/

That CENSUS was a joke.
So they only occupied us with a fake survey while they were readying the real bomb behind the scenes...

Fuck them.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Wow, just turn away for a few hours and From already has AC5 teaser launched and everything. Tongue

Personally, I think a return to the strict old-school mechanics of Armored Core is a bit of a dream now. They've become far too much bolstered by the relative success of the new engine among Japanese players, so that's what they're going to run with. The idealist in me is still thinking there's a tweak somewhere in there that makes it palatable to our tastes though. I hope there is, because I really want to revive some of the fire most of us have lost over these past 2-3 years.

I hope we can like it, because I want to play AC both casually and competitively again.
Sayang nge e. It's straying too far from the real armored core.

Update

Translation:
5th battlefield
A New Battle
Unprecedented power
It is violence all burn.

Medyo malinaw na trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAu4qkWjOLI
I think we are jumping the gun too much. Maybe the paranoia from the QB stuff makes us see everything flashy as a QB. let's try to wait it out till thursday or a further update. try to be optimistic about this. If it turns out to be ACFA againG, then let's just decide if it's worth buying or not.

so far the stuff im seeing is OB, not Qb.
the trailer looks like something from a super robot movie: twirling whisk like blade of death, and the head part that went eva-01 ... >_< Mark I hope your right with what you said.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I was hoping for something more old-school as well....

Durn it, From. >__<
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
lol this thread just died. lol
famitsu magazine pics
I kinda agree with AA here, do the bashing later. This thing looks different from anything they've done before.
Quote:According to the Famitsu article, the game's concept is "mayhem" mechanical action. The game will feature new weapons, more robust and dramatic mission stories and stages that are more detailed and complex than the previous titles.

AC5 will feature smaller mecha as well — instead of being 10 meters, the AC mecha's scale is 5 meters in this upcoming installment.

The game is heading to the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Development of Armored Core 5 is 20 percent.

From Kotaku

I personally like where this is headed. Big grin Heavy Gear anyone?
Smaller ACs huh? Yeah, I can dig it. More ground-and-pound mech action please. Smile
I was really hoping they'd grow an inch or two Sad
But some of the things I've been hoping for might actually come true Smile

As for AC4-FA, i'm feeling a bit sorry for them. Wala na yatang continuation gaya nung past games.

And btw, paano na ang front mission evolved nyan?
so di na mga lynx at NEXTS (yes!) Im getting more interested XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Damn... These'll be the smallest 1/72 scale models ever!

This'll be good because the AC's don't have to transform anymore. I wish...
For some reason the concept reminds me of Solstice Butterfly.

REAL AC Girls anyone?
'Signatures are overrated.'
5 meters in height? is that the height of the MTs? Jason

smaller size means ACs here are more mobile.

but I still wish they will "tone down" insane, unrealistic speed and agility...and will incorporate elements of old school AC (for more challenging fights, not relying on speed and...permanent flight)

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 101 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,104 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 722 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 469 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 476 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 388 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,977 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 631 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,490 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,865 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM