Current time: 03-19-2024, 06:27 PM
LRp Discussion
damn so what happens when you get to zinnie XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Haven't gotten that far yet although i'm pretty sure it ain't gonna be a happy ending.

If the PS2 version took me almost forty tries to take her out, i dread to think how long it's gonna be before i see her kneeling before me. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
save yourself the trouble use mg arms! I know I do *thumbs up*

Nakapagtataka nga dahil nakikita ko yung ibang players napakadali nilang natatalo yung kalaban. May pa parry-parry blade pa.
Adik! D:

I can barely use my left hand weapons anymore. Had to resort to really focus on my aiming skills on my right hand weapons. =))
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
the only good left arm weapons are the single shot heavy hitters like the sniper rifle, shotgun, gl, and zook but even dual wielding kills fingers fast Chair

Can someone kindly post a list of where the hidden parts are located. The 100% save file i loaded from SLP is missing a whole lotta parts upon conversion to LRP. It's incomplete enough that i don't even have the 93RL in my garage. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I would also appreciate that

I also don't have the 93rl Sad

None at the moment. All the NX-LR parts will need to be found first even with a complete save from AC3 or SLP. Well, at least I can comment on a few parts.

As far as I can tell, the KARASAWA MK.II seems to be better than the regular KARASAWA. The Mk II is lighter, fires a whole lot faster, but has a slight increase in EN drain and per shot drain. The trade-off seems enough for me to replace all my Karasawa designs with the MK.II and just put a hangar weapon underneath for good measure.

Also From did something right with the YASUKI booster set, making its stats into a more balanced TP booster.The YASUKI features higher heat, lower boost speed, weight, and EN drain compared to the TP in exchange for the highest acceleration in the game with decent speed (Just above the GULL's). If ever there was a PACT and we still don't allow the TP booster, the YASUKI is a tempting alternative for a defensive AC that love to jink a lot. Its just not a booster set for flyers because of the high boost drain (close to x2 the GULL's). Tongue

The new R4 rifle kinnda disappointed me. I don't have any data on weapon projectile speeds yet, but right now the SHADOW rifle beats it in a lot of areas. Compared to the R4, the SHADOW offers more ammo, higher damage, and a faster firing rate, all for 535 WP (The R4 weighs 512). Both also have SP locks as well.

The PUCK MG in LRP is an interesting weapon that comes as a compromise between the NIX and the PIXIE3.
Can anyone tell me where the new Secret parts are? I found PILLBUG just recently at "investigate enemy activity",a whole lot of S ranking some missions to get APOLLON,BONOBO and some parts from the Ex arena. Are there more?
Rave - Dual-wielding left and right guns is getting easier! Clapping

Rant - I can't vertical-track for shit though. Chair

One hand gives, the other one takes. *sighs*
CR-YWR03HNR (Hand rocket)in the "Destroy The Bridge" mission at the 22:00-00:00 time line. It is located on the opposite bridge where you start from. Specifically under the bridge, inside the tunnel near the area limit, behind a pillar.

YHW30RS-SKOLL (S/NIGHT) is located in the "Help Allied MT Escape" mission on the 00:00-02:00 time line. It is located on top of a building near where the Allied MT spawns.

CR-YWBW06MT (V-missiles) is on the "Destroy Air Assault force" mission 22:00-00:00 time line, on top of the south eastern round storage tank/building.

That's it for all the new parts you need to find including the PILLBUG. Everything else is gotten by S ranking missions and in the arenas.
(05-21-2010, 09:59 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - Dual-wielding left and right guns is getting easier! Clapping

Rant - I can't vertical-track for shit though. Chair

One hand gives, the other one takes. *sighs*

This game makes people turn Stiffneck.
'Signatures are overrated.'
guys noob question lng anong magandang custom controls para sa dual wielding?
I think the best so far is the default scheme, but you'll have to sacrifice movement (other than strafing) and probably aiming (if you're not used to it yet) while using your left arm weapon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 687,694 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,661 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,822 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 153,302 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 340,767 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt