Current time: 03-19-2024, 12:21 PM
LRp Discussion
(03-13-2010, 10:33 AM)enjoyincubus Wrote: I can only imagine LOL

PS2 controller already hurts LOL

Control scheme is doable in AC3-AC3SL, but playing it in LR can be very fuckingly annoying.

I never had any difficulty killing Rim Fire, Zuben, Busker, and Volant in its PS2 counterpart, but I barely survived on 1-on-2 missions (I still haven't killed Volant and Busker, which I really need to do to unlock 99UL) in LRP. The default control scheme also seems to be the most practical config for AC's portable versions, but you lose potential in movement or any other feasible option when you aim with the Triangle and O button.

EDIT:

PS:

I think I'm going to need another arm exclusively for aiming. Goddamnit!
aye can anyone supply me a dl link i wanna play this ASAP XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Dang, just the thought of holding the psp makes my hand sweat LOL

I think LRp is still in japanese?
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
Yeah, the one out now is the Jap version. The NA version is scheduled for release a few months from now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Goat

Okay, now that just scares me. T_T...I haven't tried the 2 on 1 battles yet. Ninja

(03-13-2010, 05:10 PM)clonezero Wrote: aye can anyone supply me a dl link i wanna play this ASAP XD

Thar you go.

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNU00Q7B
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRB5X469
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
have been playing this for a short while already the thing is I seem to be encountering bugs I never encountered when I played LR for the ps2 XP

anyway its been helping me cook up designs and test them rather than just depending on the LR builders XP still waiting for the ps2 controller attachment for the psp though XD

How are your fingers holding up? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't dual wield much so their still alive ... barely ... but it retrospect going for the uber zinaida route on my first play through wasn't wise ... and when the english version come out ... I have to do it all over again D:

(04-03-2010, 11:42 AM)clonezero Wrote: I don't dual wield much so their still alive ... barely ... but it retrospect going for the uber zinaida route on my first play through wasn't wise ... and when the english version come out ... I have to do it all over again D:

Just use the Lobster, at least weapon arms don't require that much input to use...

Zinaida Final Battle
Im already done with the zinnie fight I used a pixie 3 + e2 and micro missile spam combo to take her down. Im just irritated at how much harder it was for me cause its hard as hell to dual wield on the psp.

Heads up guys the US version is out just haven't found a good place to get a copy (in the interwebs of course XD )

Linky please once you find one! Happy
http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=83780

again you need to log on but its there and when I get the time Imma download this XD

http://pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=722394

This one for a downsized version. Big grin
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
I'm getting my ass kicked by the Alliance and Vertex Ravens whose asses i used to kick all the time back in the PS2 version. The lack of a second analog stick is really screwing the game up for me. Bye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 687,686 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,659 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,819 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 153,298 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 340,762 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt