Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:42 PM
2010 RP Elections Discussion Thread
Well, this is depressing
(02-11-2010, 03:34 PM)Fox Wrote: Going for the lesser evil then? Big grin

Tempting, but the last time I voted for the "lesser evil," it was GMA. It was a decision I still regret.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
True that. I think I voted for Lacson. LOL LOL LOL
[Image: mvcomics.jpg]

Not sarcastic: GENIUS marketing.

I think they pretty much know there's no point appealing to the A/B segments so they're really just focusing on C/D.

We can bash all we want on FB and blogs and message boards and wherever, but point is that the common Filipino will never see those.
omg he is really going for it.
Facepalm
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Uploaded a copy for you guys here:

http://yashi.buhangin.com/temp/Ang%20Ala...Villar.rar

The art is actually pretty great. When I first opened it, I read it from right to left (like you know, normal manga?) and couldn't get the story. FAIL LOL

Edit: Why does Shota-Manny have ahoge. He's not supposed to have ahoge, and he's not supposed to be Moe-Villar. WTF
Thanks for the upload!

Ampogi ni Manny sa comics, ah! LOL
Hahaha, this should be good for a few laughs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
one thing i've remembered that my professor in constitution class in college...

"want to be rich? try POLITICS" Jason

and it sounds really true right? Domo i've quickly grasp the thought...simple words, but its the reality.

if you will back track history, most of the polititians in the Philippines are corrupt. i'm not saying all of them, but most of them really. because here, if you're a good guy, the bad guys will get you Ninja so the good guys in the political world can't properly function. on the part of the bad guys of politics... let say they're doing there job, but one thing that people in this country can't see clearly is... CORRUPTION Chair that's it, i can't bear this...true, there are very limited and minimal expose and documentaries regarding this matter. for sure the media lost its balls to show the world the stench of the politicians on how they will do there modus operandi to acquire more wealth.

the cycle always stay as is, no change after all...politics is always the same. why? because people are always under the power of INFLUENCE Domo oh shit...and there's MONEY Jason my god...i want to ask all the people in this country if they can still think critically. but now i can tell that people always tend to decide based on "who's popular", "the ads kick ass", etc...but not digging the facts about the certain politician, whether he or she is currently in position or presently running.

MONEY + INFLUENCE + POWER...when used for personal evil deeds...
= CORRUPTION Facepalm

the equation is simple and can be understood easily.

when you have the power (the position), you can control (influence), and so by this...have your brilliant strategy to play monopoly LOL and acquire your wealth (money). once you have a million-billion lump sum of money, use it to propagate your business firms, and since you have a position in the government, use it to by-pass the laws for your favor. sounds good right? see, no restrictions after all.

*to be continued*

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/574IxBmVne0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/574IxBmVne0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(02-13-2010, 10:33 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: one thing i've remembered that my professor in constitution class in college...

"want to be rich? try POLITICS" Jason

and it sounds really true right? Domo i've quickly grasp the thought...simple words, but its the reality.

if you will back track history, most of the polititians in the Philippines are corrupt. i'm not saying all of them, but most of them really. because here, if you're a good guy, the bad guys will get you Ninja so the good guys in the political world can't properly function. on the part of the bad guys of politics... let say they're doing there job, but one thing that people in this country can't see clearly is... CORRUPTION Chair that's it, i can't bear this...true, there are very limited and minimal expose and documentaries regarding this matter. for sure the media lost its balls to show the world the stench of the politicians on how they will do there modus operandi to acquire more wealth.

the cycle always stay as is, no change after all...politics is always the same. why? because people are always under the power of INFLUENCE Domo oh shit...and there's MONEY Jason my god...i want to ask all the people in this country if they can still think critically. but now i can tell that people always tend to decide based on "who's popular", "the ads kick ass", etc...but not digging the facts about the certain politician, whether he or she is currently in position or presently running.

MONEY + INFLUENCE + POWER...when used for personal evil deeds...
= CORRUPTION Facepalm

the equation is simple and can be understood easily.

when you have the power (the position), you can control (influence), and so by this...have your brilliant strategy to play monopoly LOL and acquire your wealth (money). once you have a million-billion lump sum of money, use it to propagate your business firms, and since you have a position in the government, use it to by-pass the laws for your favor. sounds good right? see, no restrictions after all.

*to be continued*

=^.^=

Considering that part of the deal means I have to give up my common sense, intellect, and any sense of human decency, I say fuck it.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Vote, Don't Vote...
FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

I'm voting anyway. It's a big gamble.
Wag lang si Villar manalo, ok na ako.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Anyone but Noynoy for me.
Ah. Pati din yun. Pati si Gloria.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Dehehe, buti pa ako 'di boboto. -don't feed-

Anyway, so it's not Gibo(Gloria ally), not Noynoy(pushover), not Villar(trapo). Sino pa?
[Image: 0.jpg]
Haha, jk. Question is still on though. Who else are you eyeing?
Gordon is sort of okay. And Gibo actually seems like a good choice other than the fact that he has utang-na-loob to GMA. O_O

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teh interesting animal-related news stub thread Twin-Skies 241 297,690 01-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Teh interesting PHL-related news stub thread Twin-Skies 126 169,171 04-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread Sforza 1,527 1,630,017 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Organized Religion Discussion Thread Sforza 326 405,899 02-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Filipino Freethinkers // RH Bill discussion Twin-Skies 11 19,574 08-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  LGBT Pride 2010 and Filipino Freethinkers in mainsteam news :) Twin-Skies 2 5,917 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  world cup 2010 Morrissey 10 13,149 07-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Morrissey
  The Obama thread atdsutm 16 22,013 04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  It's official: Erap tp run in 2010 Twin-Skies 16 20,828 10-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Phils to be 60% energy self-sufficient by 2010 Twin-Skies 3 6,334 12-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon