Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:57 AM
Dreams
What Sforza said. If you check out his RR group category, I think it's enough to know what happened. Jason
Drunk pregnancy? Man that's the worst.

Best of luck to you and your new wife and child, Fox! Ninong kami ah! LOL
I'm kinda more concerned about the Priest... I mean, why would he be grinning like that?

This isn't one of those one-night confession booth "God-loves-you-but-I-love-you-deeper-amen" scenarios, is it?

LOL

We be uncles~! Clapping
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
maybe that was a man and THAT was his beer belly! XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Nope, i could definitely remember that it was a girl. And that the priest was someone familiar as well. Damn it, i really don't wanna think about it at this point. LOL

Hahaha, if ever i decide to settle down and do my part in expanding the genepool, i'll remember to list some of you guys as godparents. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
not me Im already one ... I want to minimize the number of kids hunting me come christmas (gotta plan for the future LOL )
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@Fox... if ever that happens. the escape vehicle is ready and at your disposal Tongue
Haha, daddy na rin si Fox! LOL

Ninong time!
Yan kasi, kaka-flirt. Ahaha!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Isa ka pa! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't remember the specifics but I do remember that I dreamed I a pilot of Voltron. LOL
that's better than being chased by Robocop in a Mall

or hanging out with the people in Naruto (strangly we were not in konoha but a normal modern subdivision/village/barangay watever) while the world is about to end.

or being trapped in silent hill and getting attacked by a large demon croc

or a Zombie holocaust with undead Elephants and what not.

I have other weirder dreams but those are rather demeaning so no XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Not saying there was anything bad about the dream. You're piloting Voltron, for crying out loud. LOL But I do remember that the atmosphere was dark and heavy... not exactly Saturday-morning-cartoons-like.
lol. on shrooms, AC piloting was awesome...it wasn't so much as i see an AC that i am piloting but it really felt AND LOOK like i was inside one.....* i tried it alone in pure silent darkness* the interface was operating on quantum strings *don't ask lol it was the shroom* and for some reason entities born out dark matter kept feeding on our emotions....also i felt 'dying' or so i thought i was....funny how you can never die with magic mushrooms but it can convince you it can. Shrooms are dreams that come in episodes but one can interact if the fear doesn't overwhelm...but what is fear....it is a moment...like all moments, they are transient.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I don't know what kind of dream this is, but I didn't like it.

Was with GF, heading for church(You guys know where). Being a bit late, we decide to wait out for the next service. I vaguely remember that we had some sort of room/apartment near the church that we can relax in, so I decide that we head there. On the way, she sees one of her old female friends so we sit out at a bench.

After the conversation died out, I suddenly notice 3 guys, wearing your usual pinoy style "hip-hop" clothes, who were deliberately trying to pick up my GF. Went ahead and confronted guy A, told him to fuck off. He was about to stand up and start a fight when, being the sly mofo that he is, suggests my GF something else.

"Palitan mo na lang yan miss, tara date tayo." He says this as he tries to take her hand.

So fucking pissed, but 3v1 isn't really a good fight for me to initiate. I try and think of something to say.

"Pare, sa itsura mong yan di ka papatulan nyan. Tara na, Vea." I was pulling on her hand but it looked like she was a bit scared, and leaving her friend/letting them follow us would be a bad idea so she resisted. (At this point, I was starting to wake up)

It got blurry by this time, but I still remember talking to guy B and guy C, then shaking guy A's hand (srsly, but wtf?) before he left. They then left but had a good look at the three of us before leaving.

Something about that was wrong. Very wrong.

"Tara na, babalikan tayo nun, magtatawag lang ng tropa yun eh!" I strongly urged. I pulled her hand, kindly asked her friend to leave, and -dream over-

When I woke up, I was so full of rage I wanted to fight the first person I see wearing that kind of clothing. ):<