Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:58 PM
Dreams
Yeah, I'm lucid in pretty much all my dreams. I always have this, "wtf is this," revelation telling me that it can't be anything more than a dream. But I go with it anyway.
I've been having realistic dreams recently. Just normal stuff happening, can't tell the difference until i wake up.

Then theres dreaming during microsleep. Mas mahaba pa yung panaginip mo kaysa sa tulog mo.
I dreamed earlier that my mom asked to tag along during one of our meets, resulting in one of the most well-behaved and awkward RR meets ever. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Jon, yeah I have those! Especially when I was in class. LOL

Fox, I think that's a nightmare. LOL
Hmmm, yeah, i think so too. That would explain why i suddenly woke up breathing heavily then. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I've had my own share of dreams, some being like the aforementioned 'prophetic' dreams. Not that it's anything important, but I've had a series of events that seem like I've dreamed of them even before they were possibilities.

There were some that were sort of realistic. Some were sort of random. There was this one time that I was in a strange dimension, wherein I was in the middle of a street full of california-style single floor houses, then the sky was sort of purplish (at this point, it sort of looked like a scene from Sliders, an old sci-fi series), then from the sky, I suddenly heard of people arguing. Funny enough, they seemed to sound absurdly familiar. It turns out that the argument was between my mom and my sister, who were actually arguing loudly as I woke up from my slumber. >_>

There's also a few recent dreams that are realistically steamy. o__o they were dreams nonetheless.

Sadly though, recently, I've been forgetting dreams as soon as I wake up. There's hints of the dream still left, like how I felt in the dream, but I've been forgetting them. Probably because I can't sleep as deep as I used to, because of the snore-related breathing problems etc., or maybe because of the pillow. I just woke up with a stiff neck because of this friggin' pillow.
I had dreams just the past night.

1. I saw a dude who found the missing prawn Sophie artworks from Trace and tried to wrestle him for it. Dream ended abruptly when I confronted the person about how he found the drawings.

2. I was in a seemingly long zombie apocalypse where I and a group of 12 survivors were trapped in a shopping mall/prison. I was the guy who saved them all because I managed to pack 12 guns underneath 3 layers of clothing. Strangely though, my dad was among the survivors. The dream ended with me distributing the guns with cheers from the survivors, then I suddenly ask "Where do we find the ammunition of these" after which the dream ends.

I had a 3rd dream, but I totally forgot about it.
Like the others, I currently am always dreaming about the things I normally do everyday; playing Kojima Core: For Answer. Which makes it hard for me to realize that I'm just dreaming until I wake up. LOL

There was one time I dreamed of my dog though, but I knew it was a dream because she was already dead. I just wanted to go along with my dream because that was the only way I could ever 'interact' with my pet, be it real or not. At least I didn't wake up shortly when I recognized that it was dream.
Wet dreams, anyone? LOL
i wonder what each of you would see under the influence of the mighty mushrooms! =D
i tried it, and wow, just wow, this consciousness of ours, this universe, this existence that we have....the seamless web of reality we experience....the shrooms show you there's much much more! =O
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Nah. Most of what happens in my dream just invovles me watching people do stuff.

I've tried doing whatever I want in my dreams, it doesn't really end up the way you always want it. Nothing can hurt you though. And whenever I'm really about to get hurt I suddenly wake up.

Guess the weirder stuff I've had that involved dreams (aside from the fabrications of my head) are the ones that kinda feel like some sort of premonition. Or the type that you get the same dream as another person `___`
Hey guys, I'm back. Ninja

I interpret my classmates dreams and my own if I get any.

One of my oldest dreams was back when I was around 4 (12 years ago?) when I dreamt of Fullmetal Alchemist.

One of the memorable ones was that I was a silver dragon flying in a ruined foggy mall.

One of the longest epic dreams:
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/journal/27306475

Latest dream had one of the people I liked in it. T'was the third time that person was in my dreams ._.

Most of my dreams include a girl in it - whether I know them or not.
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/journal/26865879/
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/art/D...-139485172

I write my dreams down in the "pamphlet of thoughts"...but now I can't find it D:

I have some of my dreams in DA though.
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/journal/26700207
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
That was just about the strangest dream i've had for this year. It could either be a good dream or a bad dream but i was really, totally, definitely creeped out by it.

Here's what happened. I'm standing at the front of some church dressed in a barong with my brother beside me. The priest beside me is grinning like he just won the lottery or something. There's a girl in a white gown walking down the aisle towards us. She stops in front of me and i wake up just as i lift the veil from her face, which i never got to see.

Oh, and her belly was huge, like she was six months pregnant already. Blink
(01-20-2010, 07:46 AM)Fox Wrote: That was just about the strangest dream i've had for this year. It could either be a good dream or a bad dream but i was really, totally, definitely creeped out by it.

Here's what happened. I'm standing at the front of some church dressed in a barong with my brother beside me. The priest beside me is grinning like he just won the lottery or something. There's a girl in a white gown walking down the aisle towards us. She stops in front of me and i wake up just as i lift the veil from her face, which i never got to see.

Oh, and her belly was huge, like she was six months pregnant already. Blink

FOX WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Wtf
Don't worry about it, Fox.

It's the Priest that did it. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina