-----PAINT-----

BASE: 80/100/110
AID: 0/0/0 (GENERAL) - 180/0/30 (HEAD)
OPTIONAL: 180/130/75
DETAIL: 200/200/130
JOINT: 200/200/200

Weapon Color: ALL YELLOW

-----DESCRIPTION-----

The Heavy guy of my current team. He's relatively well armored and at the same time, rather mobile. He can easily damage race most foes,while retaining good AP. His Missile combo rapes the first three times he fires. After that, it's up to you wherever you think the foe's to fast and you've got to drop them, or if you can keep those missiles.

He's named after the last book in the Bible.
[Image: t98sig.png]
The only thing i don't like about this AC is that dual back unit, it's not very accurate, it's heavier than it should be. maybe replace the back unit with an OC and a missile pack.
The Dual Back unit does a ton of damage though...
What's OC? Orbital Cannon? You might as well downgrade the thing to a single SATYUROS.
IF it hits
Since you already added so many max-leg-weight tunes into A2, and you even reduced VULTURE2's weight, why not just swap your legs to FA?

But aside from that, I like the AC. Looks really fun to use.
FA is... overused on all my HW... I need something else.

@Lionheart: Those missiles do hit, just fire them while backing STRAIGHT and not strafing... You'll notice a huge improvement in missile accuracy.
up to a point T98.

But your opponent if skilled enough is going to sidestep those missiles easily, unless shooting at point blank range.
LH: But your opponent if skilled enough is going to sidestep those missiles easily, unless shooting at point blank range.

Forgot to mention that the EOS has got an OB function in it... XD
no i didn't forget. i don't like them they are too inaccurate in my book. they were much better in AC3 and SL.
Have you tried a Nymphe + Gar combo on this?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well that's what i said, a single missile pack and an OC would work good on here.
Well, as I also said, the best would be SATYUROS + GAR for killpower (those things hurt)
so do that then unless you are adamant about keeping that dual pack T98.
I'm adamant about keeping it yes. XD

It's just for fun. It's priceless to see you joust someone with those things. XD (well, not as priceless as a parry blade or MPX, but still...)
(12-09-2009, 10:44 PM)Terminator98 Wrote: Well, as I also said, the best would be SATYUROS + GAR for killpower (those things hurt)

Yes these really do. The follow through with the R3 would hurt much but at least they'll land.
'Signatures are overrated.'