-----PAINT-----

BASE: 145/190/200
AID: 160/140/80
OPTIONAL: 90/80/110
DETAIL: 140/200/60
JOINT: 180/160/90

Weapon Color: All YELLOW

-----DESCRIPTION-----

A remake of Silencer. Although slower, it can turn faster and has got improved Energy defenses, generator Refresh, and at least bears an anti missile system.

As usual, it excels at medium range where it can rain energy hell on your foe.

Named after Mami Kawada's latest single, and Shakugan no Shana S 1st Opening.
[Image: t98sig.png]
Griffon is good no doubt, but have you tried Gorgon here instead ?
Yes, Dual Pink lazers look good, but it kills slower.

I do use Gorgon on a modified version of him. But the latter is an AC made more for endurance fights (where GORGON is better, cause it doesn't empty much as fast, and has got more damage potential over extended amounts of time)

When I mean endurance, fights, I mean 1 vs 2 battles in which I like to partake. (Logically, I'm the loner.)
I know what endurance fights are. I fight 2 of my friends at the same time quite often.
And they win? XD Or you beat them? BTW... isn't more like a friend and one A.I? How come you can play 3 players? O.o
Having 2 ps2's on a network means you can 2v2. In his case 1v2.

I don't really think you need vixen, and SL is kinda shitty.
I really don't think you need two energy weapons as well. The drain of the build is high enough. Even though you have Jiren more energy is always better. Consider switching out the Shade for something like the Pixie3 or the Griffon for an R3.
The thing is that AC has got insane killing ability, switch the guns to an R3 or a PIXIE3 and it will diminish. The main advantage when you have those two guns here are:

- This AC does a heck of a lot of damage.
- This AC HEATS people insanely.
- This AC Doesn't need to mind EN regen as you've got the JIREN. (It's more than enough to sustain the energy needed for one AC kill.
This AC does damage because 90% of AC's out there have more shell def than energy def.
Seeing that this one has empty hangers scare me. That's some marksmanship you have there.
'Signatures are overrated.'
O.o This one has only got 1 empty hanger... You ain't need hangers under the SHADE... It's enough to nearly kill most ACs by itself.

Also, I meant tremendeous damages because:

- The laser weaponry he has here fires relatively fast. (Shade fires like a standard Rifle, but does around 700 dmg...)
- GRIFFON does around... 2X it's laser damage, and it also fires relatively fast.
- Add that to what you just said (as most people here like those crest Low EN drain parts... XD)
(12-10-2009, 10:08 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: - The laser weaponry he has here fires relatively fast. (Shade fires like a standard Rifle, but does around 700 dmg...)
- GRIFFON does around... 2X it's laser damage, and it also fires relatively fast.
- Add that to what you just said (as most people here like those crest Low EN drain parts... XD)

Exactly. This guy could stand in front of Obsidian Rock and just piss on it. Seriously.

All in all, I like this design. It's Sophie Sweet Sophie
I'll make your bot in FA and will send the pic back someday.
(12-10-2009, 10:08 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: O.o This one has only got 1 empty hanger... You ain't need hangers under the SHADE... It's enough to nearly kill most ACs by itself.

Oh you do have something in the left hanger and it's a wraith!
Anything else you think you could put in there, I think a wratih's a waste of space in this one.
WRAITH's a waste? O.o
I don't think that I need something more powerful/heavier because... The WRAITH is just to nail the cover on the coffin. I chose it because it's the lightest projectile weapon you can have, it fires fast, and it enlarges my lock-box (something PEYRTON doesn't do)

@Taurus:

Oh, interesting, will be looking forward to that day! Big grin

BTW, are laser rifles useful in ACFA? (And is the CANOPUS good?)
(12-12-2009, 09:31 PM)Terminator98 Wrote: WRAITH's a waste? O.o
I don't think that I need something more powerful/heavier because... The WRAITH is just to nail the cover on the coffin. I chose it because it's the lightest projectile weapon you can have, it fires fast, and it enlarges my lock-box (something PEYRTON doesn't do)

Great point! Nailgun ehehe.