http://blog.edarevalo.net/the-killers-li...nila-2010/

The Killers live

Jan 31, 2010

SM MOA Concert grounds

Ticket prices:

Gold 3950
Silver 1550
Bronze 550

Shitty venue, but the Bronze ticket is pretty palatable. Anybody interested?
Why not the silver one? It sounds decent. But then if this is the same concert grounds as where the Eraserheads played their final set, then yeah let's go for the bronze, since silver will be no better than bronze.

I'm interested!
Yeah, Bronze should be fine. Di ko naman kailangan mahagilap si Brandon Flowers eh. Marinig lang silang live. Hahah. If a few more are interested, we can make this a date.
(12-03-2009, 01:46 PM)NiX Wrote: Yeah, Bronze should be fine. Di ko naman kailangan mahagilap si Brandon Flowers eh. Marinig lang silang live. Hahah. If a few more are interested, we can make this a date.

So GAY. againg!! Ninja

I'm interested though.
Threesome so far. Tongue
I'd prefer silver if it's nearer than bronze though Tongue
Silver's alright with me too. Should be much less crowded than Bronze. Tongue
Clapping HOT FUSS lang napakingan ko thoroughly na record nela....sana marami sila play off of that record haha!

see you all there!
Can we finalize a plan? Who's going? I'm willing to go up to silver. Bili na tayo hahahah.
Yep let's nab the silver tickets. Ice is probably going with me.
Just bought tickets a while ago.

Get your tickets now if you're watching! 20% off on bronze and silver as a holiday promo.
The Killers have cancelled their Asian tour.

http://www.hkclubbing.com/articles/enter...elled.html

Sorry for those who bought tickets. Of course there will be refunds, pero hassle. Sad

EDIT: And I've heard from some friends who have event organizer connections that they might have disbanded already, but that one's not yet confirmed.
WTF!!!

O_O
Quote:MANILA, Philippines - Fans of "The Killers" can refund their tickets after the band canceled their Asia shows, including a scheduled concert in Manila supposedly on January 31.

ABS-CBN Channel affiliate MAXXX announced the following schedule for refunding tickets:

• For Ticketnet buyers, you may refund at the Ticketnet in Araneta Coliseum starting JAN 29 FRIDAY. Call 9115555.

• For Ticketworld buyers, you may refund at the Ticketworld Head Office in Makati (7/F Vicente Madrigal Bldg, Ayala, Makati) starting JAN 25 MONDAY. Call 8919999.

• For Odyssey & O Music buyers, you should refund at the branch where you purchased your tickets. Refunding begins on JAN 29 FRIDAY.

• For purchases made in our Jupiter Makati and Shaw Mandaluyong offices, refunding begins on JAN 29 FRIDAY.

• For purchases made through our authorized individual/corporate resellers, please contact your resellers for refund information.

Buyers must get refunds from the seller where they purchased the ticket.

In a statement on their official website the band announced on Friday that they "have been forced to cancel their appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances."

"The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hope to reschedule their shoes in these cities soon," the statement read.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/01/...rs-concert

Posting for my refunding convenience.
bollocks! nman oh Facepalm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anberlin - Live in Manila NiX 3 5,362 02-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Sforza