Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:59 PM
The great hero of the world and the Republic
A true legend.
Our world is in a fragile state as never before. The economic crisis still threatens the modern world we live in, and greed continues to compromise the well-being of those who are oppressed. Our natural environment continues to degrade in the name of progress, and blood continues to be spilled in pointless conflict. These are indeed difficult times, yet not all wish to bow down to fate and continue to resist the vices that plague the ugly side of humanity.

This comes as a big surprise to me this hasn't been reported in any news broadcast of any sort, as this individual has done so much to change the world with his own capabilities, yet is being ignored for whatever reason. I would like to thank the person myself and support his efforts to build effective communities, and creating an environment where anyone can fully nurture their potential and become upstanding examples of society; as they themselves would will serve as beacons of guidance in a system consumed by ignorance and short-sightedness. Most importantly, he will be remembered for creating a catalyst to where the very essence of camaraderie, brotherhood, honor, and justice are valued among his peers.

This individual is apparently a big hit in Sweden where his exploits have first been recognized and they are already celebrating him as a national hero even though he isn't really from Sweden. The following is a press conference discloses the identity of this mystery man who likes to work behind the curtains, and he may have been controlling the world stage for the better for some time now. Click on the picture to find out who this person is.

[Image: CAXcv.jpg]

Not real broadcast news. But thanks Mix for RR and everything and for being a friend to us all.
Took a long time to load... but oh man was it epic.

A fitting tribute indeed. Thank you, hero.
Glare-> Blink-> Shock-> Woot->LOL

I'd like to apologize to the hero-for blocking him in DA a few years ago.
WTF! Nagulat ako hahaha! LOL

You guys are welcome!
Hahaha, was that vid from the webhost? May sinabi kasi sa dulo na suggesting eh LOL

It was fitting, anyway. Smile
Lol epic! LOL
FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
ANg sarap paglaruan. Kahit sino pwedeng gawing hero, pati si sadam!
Hitler then send it to ben stiller.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Knights of the old republic:receiving title of Revan? Juliane Pizzaro 1 3,912 08-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  How "Old" is Raven Republic? Twin-Skies 14 17,885 09-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Interview for Any Project managers here in Raven Republic tikyorules 9 15,809 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: tikyorules
  Raven Republic word cloud AppleHead 2 5,261 07-31-2008, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Sforza