Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:55 PM
NSFWOFYS *BROFIST*
dude, bash me here
comments here? and suggestions on what should happen and what i should write about next.

tell me your pairings ahahha
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HkM14DMzsQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HkM14DMzsQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Seriously, what? Blink

Nice work really. The intro for this one is well-written, although i'm kinda dreading what's gonna happen in the next installment.

Please, don't just use me and Serene as the characters here. There's a whole roster of other guys to pair each other up with.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hmm ill just change the names. but but btu~! i want you as the UKE dammit! i needs me a seme, any suggestions?
Ohmy I still can't believe what I just read.
BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!

i actually have a story lined up for you like trace/rick or something kyaaa~~~~~
No one will be spared! Shock
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
true dat!
I don't often post this but...

PUTANG INA.

But really, great job, Hanna. LOL
I am certified Hanna Effect resistant but only up to 15 feet...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Something sinister this way comes...
(02-11-2010, 12:18 PM)Fox Wrote: Something sinister this way comes...

Is this some sort of foreshadowing?
(02-11-2010, 12:42 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 12:18 PM)Fox Wrote: Something sinister this way comes...

Is this some sort of foreshadowing?

Nope. As you can see, there is nothing sinister before you. Yet.
[Image: 24wg0ok.gif]
will write/draw the first gay paring in RR that you will reply to me
(02-12-2010, 09:15 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: will write/draw the first gay paring in RR that you will reply to me

Nix x Rick!!!
Ninja