Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:54 PM
Quick question AC:3
* Kelan po me makaka kuha ng mga goodies from Arena? at the moment I'm at E something.

* Ung available parts sa shop madadagdagan pa ba un? para kc wla ung mga magagandang back weapon eh.. or Simply to say ung mga available na parts sa AC2 inalis na nila sa AC3?
AC3 is a whole new game compared to AC2 and its expansion, AC2: Another Age. Most of the parts are still there anyway, albeit only altered in appearance and name. AC3's shop doesn't have as much parts as AC3: Silent Line and AC: Last Raven, so you'll have to start looking for hidden parts in missions.

You'll get your parts in the arena for every rank you advance. Let's say if you advance to rank D, C, B, and A in the arena, you'll get your prize part in doing so by receiving a mail, notifying you the prize.
Thnx for Reply, I'll look for a copy of the hidden parts then.
gamefaqs I think already has a guide for that
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Thnx I got a copy now. Anyways which of the armored core series in PS2 has the best and good looking back weapons? I'm currently playing Amored Core 3 and it looks like I don't see any new back weapons. Most back weapons were also available in the Armored Core: Project Phantasma.

Not sure what Armored core game has those good back weapons making the AC look like Gundam freedom.
the closest for anything below ZOE4 would be the heavy en cannon, heavy gl, or the quad laser cannon.

for ZOE4 for its easier with the wing shaped quad energy cannon the name of which I forgot as the only back part I used was the Oigami OVER COMPENSATOR FOR THE WIN!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Which AC series?
He's talking about the triple laser cannons used by Leondhart and Gerald in AC4 and AC4:For Answer
ah too bad for me I can't play AC4 since I don't have PS3 and I think I'm not gonna buy one. I prefer a PC instead of console.