Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:01 PM
PSP ADhoc party
PsP Online play
Psp is now capable of using the Ps3's online capabilities and play Psp games that support ADhoc multiplayer games online

That said,I propose we use this to our advantage to play AC3 or any upcoming Portable ver of armored core with other members not residing on manila

Any thoughts on that?
I'm all for it. How exactly do you go about this?
i've been using this program for MHUnite.. i miss it....since my psp got bricked...seems i have to go buy that Pandora Battery. Kakamiss ang convenience ng piracy diyan.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
u first download the stuff from PSN store. Then you're good to go. The PS3 acts as a router or some sort to connect other PSPs online. Try it out,invite me if you're free
Adhoc Party for PlayStation Portable is a PlayStation Network free game service for the PlayStation Portable handheld console which uses a LAN-connected PlayStation 3.

A Japanese beta version was released on November 6, 2008 but no commercial version release date was issued for the overseas market. On November 13, 2009, it was announced that adhoc Party would soon be available in English on the North American and European PlayStation Store(s).

The American version was released on November 21st, 2009.

The purpose of this software is to extend the PlayStation Portable's adhoc game function using the PlayStation Network through the PlayStation 3's built-in wi-fi. Therefore it is not compatible with the non-wifi enabled PlayStation 3 20GB model (CECHB00). The PlayStation 3 must be connected to the Internet with a broadband network (wired) connection since the wireless connection is used as a server for the PlayStation Portable. Another constraint is the PlayStation Portable user must remain close to the PlayStation 3 so the PS3 to PSP wi-fi connection is still active during ad hoc playtime. This software therefore benefits those with a PSP who wish to play online but have no wireless internet connection available to them.

The PSP to PSP ad hoc connection is replaced by a PSP to PS3 ad hoc connection to allow online gaming on a global scale through the PlayStation Network enabled PlayStation 3. It allows advanced online multiplayer functions on the PlayStation Portable such as voice chat using the PlayStation 3 official bluetooth headset or the PlayStation Eye webcam's microphone. Text chat, known as "lobby chat", is also possible within public ("Free") rooms and private ("Password") rooms. The PlayStation 3 official Wireless Keypad is also supported, however, users must press the Enter key to begin typing.

The add-on can be obtained by going to the Playstation Store. Then scroll down to add-ons. Select it. Select PSP add-ons. Then download adhoc Party.
OK! Let's try it out later, on AC3P. Who's up for it?
I'd like to try it too. Wiki sez AC3P is not compatible yet. But it also sed that they cud be wrong
Apparently, I received word from a friend that AC3 along with a few games are not yet compatible with AdHoc party till the next update
AC3SL can be played thru this now. So they say..Someone told me that while I was playing GundamvsGundamNEXTplus on this program. Worth a shot Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Square enix party 2008 atdsutm 1 4,166 08-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies