Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:37 PM
Pet peeves
(05-20-2010, 04:49 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: 1. People who say they'll pray over me when i say I left religion.

Unfortunately for me, that includes my parents and most of my relatives when they find out that i haven't gone to church for the better part of the past five months.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-20-2010, 04:34 PM)arch_angel Wrote: lol AND stupidly stupidly fat people in jeepneys.....not to mention the drivers still consider them as normal sized people, so we normal people have to adjust for their humongous asses.

In relation to this, the jeepney drivers who refuse to drive until the jeep's filled up.

Other pet peeves I've got:
~Philippine TV programming. 90% of it is crap. And while I'm at it, the crappy taste the masses have in TV/music/pretty much everything is kinda disappointing, too.
~The MRT management. Has anyone noticed that the front compartments are relatively empty? Sure, they're supposedly for women/children/old people, but that doesn't stop them from filling up the regular compartments. I wonder if these idiots have themselves commuted on the MRT and gone through the wonderful experience of being packed in tighter than a can of sardines.
~YES, Pacquiao's recent publicity stunt. ALL of us on this board have better qualifications for congressman than him. Srsly.
~The fact that people were actually stupid enough to vote for him is kinda retarded, too. Palm, meet face. Facepalm
~The CBCP. Now, I'm a practicing Catholic myself (kinda), but I still say it's stupid for them to ban certain things like condoms. Besides, last time I checked, church and state were separated.
~Gossip shows. Why these shows are 2-3x longer than the ones featuring real news, I cannot understand. =/
Jeepney Barker: 'Waluhan po yan waluhan!'
I guess they could fit in that 16 fat guys if I'm correct.
'Signatures are overrated.'
First time seeing this thread. O_O

Ooookay~ Gonna stop using ellipsis now. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
*insert long rant how the people of the LOLwat country philippines would benefit in mind & body with the herb but the problem is masses are oblivious.....kept stupid.*

My pet peeve..........culture, especially the stupid parts.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
TV show is really turning women and even girls into sluts.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment...d-the-city

At yung mga penay na feeling "liberated" VomitVomitVomit
The last sex and the city movie was exceedingly bad. It was just SO bad. -____-

Anyway, for the record, I dislike both men and women who sleep around.
Mom's still in denial about me -__-

Also rather insensitive about it when a topic even related to it comes up -__-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-19-2010, 02:58 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: TV show is really turning women and even girls into sluts.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment...d-the-city

At yung mga penay na feeling "liberated" VomitVomitVomit

[Image: 20100226140252233_maria.JPG]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
lol just where can I get that???
(07-21-2010, 07:10 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: lol just where can I get that???

http://thetshirtproject.multiply.com/pho...es_Batch_1
People who fucking use almost HALF OF THE ROAD as their shitty roofless garage.

These are people who fucking own a lot/space and tend to expand their property beyond the fucking sidewalk. I don't mind them parking in front of their gate if the road wasn't so narrow, but fucking seriously when you look at it, it's like they fucking own half of the road. I am always forced to fucking look behind to see if there's a car passing by, then play Frogger IRL (only that it uses one side of the road).

Holy fucking wounded dick hanging on a wooden stick full of salt some people have already complained about this, but I haven't been seeing any action from the people supposed to be in charge here.

God fucking damn it gimme a tank with a banner that says "YOUR FUCKING CAR IS BLOCKING MY WAY, DICKHEAD MAXIMUS."
(08-06-2010, 04:23 PM)Goat Wrote: God fucking damn it gimme a tank with a banner that says "YOUR FUCKING CAR IS BLOCKING MY WAY, DICKHEAD MAXIMUS."

THIS.
Key their cars and be done with it.
(08-06-2010, 04:23 PM)Goat Wrote: God fucking damn it gimme a tank with a banner that says "YOUR FUCKING CAR IS BLOCKING MY WAY, DICKHEAD MAXIMUS."

Best rant ever.