Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:13 AM
Pet peeves
-Noisy attention whores.

-People who get mad at you, but don't even tell you why.

-Mga lalake na sumasakay ng LRT ng di naliligo, lalo na't rush hour sila sasakay. Sa likod mo tatayo, tapos hahawak sa handle na nasa harapan mo. Bwiset!

-Mga taong nanunulak sa LRT. Naghahabol ng buzzer sa rush hour. Tindi. Sarap itulak palabas ulit.

-Anyone or anything that disturbs you less than an hour after you start sleeping. See my red eyes? I'm angry. ._. /sarcasm

-Related to above.

-People who have their ego so high up their asses that even your apology for something trivial can't cut it. Ano ka, anak ng Diyos?

-Inconsiderate non-thinking people who don't give a rat's ass about other people around them, as long as their current interest is served.

-People who know they're wrong but hardly take an effort to make it right.

Also some things you guys mentioned, especially that traditionalist part, and the one about your parent(s) forcing you to come to church.
-Whenever you just can't get anything right, whatever you do.

-MGA IPIIIIIIIIS Flamethrower
Fastest growing RR thread ever? Pissed off RR is pissed off. LOL
-Vampire trend
-These FILIPINOS being overly sarcastic during the pacman fight. Words like "bakla" and "kuto(cotto)" keep coming out.
-2/3 of the household are a bunch of jungle people. TFC keeps them that way.
-Incompetent teachers with their rallies because they are about to lose their jobs.
I really hate those Pinoys that say that Manny wins cuz God is on his side or cuz they were praying for him, blah blah. What about the guys Manny beat? Don't tell me no one prayed for them too. Heck, many of the guys Manny beat are Catholics too, praying to the same freaking God. God has nothing to do with it.
I hate Manny now because he's says he's running for congress @ 2010. And he's also full of himself now. Gawd I still wish Cotto slugg'd him a good one to the head.

-Cheaply produced, (and/or)lame, (and/or)annoying free TV shows that everyone watches nowadays. Like that Big Brother crap. Or those noontime shows.
-Anybody who insists changing the channel to watch those lame shows, even if you were watching something else.
-Ad breaks that last up to around 8 minutes everytime a round ends during a pacman bout.
-Spoilers. -beep, beep- *picks up phone* "PRE PANALO SI PACMAN WOOO P****GINA!" Facepalm
-People who enjoy their status soooo much that they forget the limit of what they can actually do. *coughpacquiaocough*

Lastly, ignorant people, the likes of what Nix said. People who think they OWN God's will. People who think they KNOW better than anyone else simply because of their religion. People who fervently pray for the least important shit in life.

Man this thread can go forever. Parang Rant/Rave lol
Well if Manny's full of himself, he's got the skillz and the riches (and the girls) to back it up anyway. LOL Bagay ngang maglaban na sila ni Mayweather kung ganoon.
That I want to see. And at least Manny doesn't have Mayweather's mouth. LOL
Unang Hirit. Why the fuck did they have to advertise some clothing/apparel that could've saved some of your stuff from a few armed robberies by hiding your belongings in one of its "secret" pockets?
Also hate how the military/police here and stuff announces that they're gonna do this and this to attack rebels/catch criminals and shit. I mean, can't they be more discreet about it? it's like saying "hey imma do this to you, and this, and this so watch out man!" wth.

About god having to do with anything, PLEASE people, god has NOTHING to do with it. I don't even believe god exists(well, my belief), but jeesus, don't attach religion to each and very fucking event. It makes filipinos look like fucking idiots who cant think straight and just put god in every explanation in every thing they cant understand or something they just cant comprehend(or even are too lazy to try to). Frankly, I'm really really close to thinking that the filipino masses are in the top 3 of the world's stupidest homo sapiens.
Already posted before but has to be said again:

- People using "of" in place of "have" in cases such as should have, could have, would have. -_- Really really really annoying. And it's also gaining mainstream usage like that stupid apostrophes on acronyms thing.
The funny thing about it is that even people who have english as their first language use that.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-18-2009, 02:34 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Also hate how the military/police here and stuff announces that they're gonna do this and this to attack rebels/catch criminals and shit. I mean, can't they be more discreet about it? it's like saying "hey imma do this to you, and this, and this so watch out man!" wth.

About god having to do with anything, PLEASE people, god has NOTHING to do with it. I don't even believe god exists(well, my belief), but jeesus, don't attach religion to each and very fucking event. It makes filipinos look like fucking idiots who cant think straight and just put god in every explanation in every thing they cant understand or something they just cant comprehend(or even are too lazy to try to). Frankly, I'm really really close to thinking that the filipino masses are in the top 3 of the world's stupidest homo sapiens.

'NOBITA! Susuntukin Kita!'

- People who complain while complaining about the things they hate doing while doing it.
- People who complain after seeing the fruits of your labor and their ideas. 'If you want to have something done properly the way you want, Do it yourself.'
- People who make themselves sound concerned but is more of like, INSULTING your capabilities. 'Mabigat ba? Baka nahihirapan ka.' 'Ah, dalawang kilo lang kaya to.'
- People who treat me like a kid of let's say age 10 years...
- I hate it when TV shows are repeated for more than 2 times. 1 is ok, 2 makes it a rerun, 3 makes it look like the channel has no budget. BTW, gma7 is showing Dragonball GT againg. FAIL!
- Being reminded of something over and over and over. Jake, if what happened back then is similar, wait till you hear the same thing 10 times a day everyday.
- People who get pissed off/homicidal after things they do are done to them. Respect begets respect and the golden rule applies to everyone.

[Image: GoldenRulerLg.jpg]
'Signatures are overrated.'
-Pag may kasabay kang kumakain tapos nagiging synchronized yung pag inom nyo.
Kapag kumakain ka ng lollipop tapos nilapag nyo sa platito tapos nagkapalit kayo ng kasama mo. Indirect kiss... WITH TONGUE!

Joke to BTW.
'Signatures are overrated.'
pag may asong biglang didilaan ang paa/leg mo. EWWWWW D:
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]