Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:41 AM
Pet peeves
Simulator Sickness - don't you hate it when you suddenly feel sick while playing something? Jeez, I need a paperbag now.
(07-04-2013, 10:12 PM)Goat Wrote: Simulator Sickness - don't you hate it when you suddenly feel sick while playing something? Jeez, I need a paperbag now.

call of cthulhu: dark corners of the earth is full of shit to induce simulator sickness.
Jeepneys and buses from other routes who linger on street corners and bus stops waiting for passengers to get on, meanwhile, the one that you need to ride is forced to move on because there's not enough space for two vehicles there.

Ilang beses na akong naiwan ng kelangan kong sakyan dahil sa mga putanginang yun. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
^Happens to me since I commute everyday.

the MMDA should implement and enforce a new pedestrian system. Something that places loading and unloading points before intersections so that any vehicles don't have to unload passenger in the middle of the road. It's also convenient since during red lights and PUVs are on halt, they don't [and fucking shouldn't] have to wait for a green to drop and pick-up passengers.
'Signatures are overrated.'
People who start slacking off from their jobs once they've been paid. And the fact that I can never be a Khorne Berserker. -_____-

Makukulit at mapipilit na tao. Sinabi nang next week, pero gusto pa rin pilitin ngayon pumunta para lang manggulo at mangplastic. Hindi na lang sabihin "magpapadownload ako sa'yo kaya ako nandito".
Having to wear that fake smile even though you've almost ran out of respect for that person.
(09-10-2013, 10:08 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Having to wear that fake smile even though you've almost ran out of respect for that person.

It's even worse when you literally have no more respect for a certain person and you still see them almost everyday.

Also, when that person is related to you.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-11-2013, 10:22 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 10:08 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Having to wear that fake smile even though you've almost ran out of respect for that person.

It's even worse when you literally have no more respect for a certain person and you still see them almost everyday.

Also, when that person is related to you.

Even worse if that person still respects you.

Puro plastikan nalang haha.
Kapag nakabasa ng mga posts na gawa ng mga uber hardcore fanboys na may topak.
Hahahahah LOL
Naging sakit na ng mga pilipino sa FB to
[Image: oSv7XmJ.jpg]

[Image: zrRCPqY.jpg]
Very true. Nag-unfollow din ako ng mga nag-post ng ganyan last year.
'Signatures are overrated.'
condone and bemused.
it kinda irks me that condone sounds like condemn but means the complete opposite. similarly, bemused sounds like amused but means something entirely different. it gets even more annoying when there are other more distinct sounding words that can properly express the same thing (accept and confused respectively).
When fucking ads show people drinking out of closed bottles/closed bottles while smiling.

Tangina.

Also when people in front of you walk like molasses.

Tangina.
People who are easily ticked off at the slightest mention of PS4.