Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:56 PM
Pet peeves
addendum to my list: i would like to add powergamers to it. God knows just how many of these i've encountered over the years. Even some of those who i consider close friends fall under that tag.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
What's a powergamer?
'Signatures are overrated.'
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/you...-touch.php

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...powergamer

The first link is a bit outdated by a few years but you get the general idea.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
People who you meet on the streets everyday and don't greet you.... but show up on your doorstep come Christmas to ask for presents/aguinaldo.

Mahusay kinakapatid, sadyang napakahusay.
Para bang mga politiko na ang bait-bait na pakamay-kamay pa sa yo habang panahon ng kampanya pero pag nakaupo na sila sa pwesto eh hindi mo na malapitan o mahanap.

Pwe. Glare
[Image: latenamaaga.jpg]

Don't you just hate it when this happens? Glare
@Fox
i've gotten used to it XD
Filipino power gamers fit the description in Fox's links but with one addition: Motivated by money.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-06-2013, 09:46 AM)Fox Wrote: poste

Hawig na hawig ni Azu.
Nakita ko lang yan sa Facebook, pre. Baka siya nga yan? Tongue
It was on his status yesterday as well. Even the others [in his friends list] commented that they look alike. Cookie Monster pa yung necklace Big grin
Powergamers. Yeah, they are everywhere nowadays. These minmaxing bastards will abuse every rule and loophole in the book as long as it means winning for them and ruining the fun for everyone else. I am reminded of one of the guys who participated in a D&D campaign I was DMing in 2010. He used a character that shamelessly exploited each and every broken and overpowered rule written and was also extremely annoying and condescending to boot. The store owner proceeded to ban him from the FLGS after only 2 weeks of getting on the nerves of all the people he played with.
Fucking people who can't set their minds straight.

I had another encounter with this kind earlier. I was gonna play with a friend via online, and had to wait for almost two hours, which kinda was a TOTAL pain in the ass. In the end before I was finally gonna start playing with the person, its sister arrived and wanted to play with the person in topic. So I waited, then got ditched in the end for nothing. Online or not, I still find it disgustingly rude and inconsiderate. I don't and won't ever do that to someone else in case it happens the other way around with another friend. >_>
Chronic one uppers.
(02-06-2013, 09:46 AM)Fox Wrote: [Image: latenamaaga.jpg]

Don't you just hate it when this happens? Glare

Just saw this. Sounds like your typical RR meet. LOL