Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:54 PM
Gundam00 Movie
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4svzVOwNYlk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4svzVOwNYlk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Domo Domo Domo
Ninja Ninja 
This is the most info that i can find for now. From cosmic-era.com

Quote: * 00 Quanta - Setsuna’s unit. Exia’s lineage. It has binders and shield on its left shoulder, as well as numerous Funnels (informal name).
* Gundam Harut - Allelujah’s unit. Harut and Marut are two angels mentioned in the Qur’an. The Gundam has a visor like the Astraea and the GN Archer. It can transform.
* Gundam Zabaniya - Lyle’s unit. The Zabaaniyah are the gardians of Hell in the Qur’an. Looks like a close-combat unit. It has a slim torso and big legs like the Virtue. It carries a “GN Armor lite” on its back.Main weapon : Double hand gun.
* Gundam Raphael - Tieria’s unit. See the Archangel Raphael. It has wired cannons in its fingers (like the Belphegor Gundam) and 4 cannons on its shoulders.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
funnels again?!?!!? lol
lol.. funnel.. sounds like a proper name to me.. XD

Gundam Raphael has huge hand like.. uhm.. nevermind.. he has huge hands!
did they remove the freakishly huge cannons..?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Yung sa Quanta, possible na sword funnels yun. Para hindi mawala sa theme ng exia.
'Signatures are overrated.'
[Image: Quanta.jpg]

They're actually called GN Funnels (whaddaya expect?) and the Quanta has six of them, just like the Nu Gundam. The six funnels (two large ones and four small ones) and the GN Sword IV is thought to be the next incarnation of the Seven Swords System. Also, say goodbye to the 0-Raiser as the Quanta is presumed to be able to go into Trans-Am mode safely without the need for additional equipment.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Oh good. I can still use the concept. OT: BTW, you still have a copy of the story I sent you back then?yung sa nineswords? I just want to know if I sent you the mech concepts as well.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited Blade Works - The Movie Fox 32 31,997 10-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Gundam seed destiny the movie? EtherMaster_X102A 3 6,768 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Sforza