Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:19 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
akala ko na-delete ko na yung post lol
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-31-2018, 01:29 AM)Serene Wrote: akala ko na-delete ko na yung post lol

Just post the damn thing already. Hahaha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: w6tmIwd.jpg]
Kasama sa WIP yung Milo? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Pare feeling competitive :3
Currently trying to make an old HGUC Zaku II F2 a little bit more interesting. Always wanted to do a desert color scheme on one of these guys. Colors used are parts of Armored Komodo's Basics line. Also scratchbuilt a weapon for it.

[Image: 47471309101_d3922026fc_c.jpg]

[Image: 47471307451_18b0c98115_c.jpg]

[Image: 47471310531_ea3796a350_c.jpg]

[Image: 33594660698_83a0db87e2_c.jpg]

[Image: 46555997335_edb3d8a706_c.jpg]

The gatling weapon system is made from the gatling gun from the 2018 Bandai campaign parts options, the ammo belt from an MG Heavy-Arms and an ammo drum from one of the Variable Infinity weapon sets. Big grin
I assume that Zaku is also airbrushed? At hanggang ngayon umaaligid parin iyang mga AC gatling magazine sa iba-ibang custom builds LOL
finally started on the backlog. one down, six to go XD
[Image: w5AQfcX.jpg]
@JE.
- Yeah. It's airbrushed. I used ArKom's Desert Sand, Dark Earth and NATO Brown. Was a bit of an experiment in zenithal highlighting pero medyo pumalpak. The lighter shade is only visible on the head and upper parts of the shoulders. Antagal ko na din gusto gamitin yung ammo drums sa isang Zeon na kit. Hahaha.

@ZK
- Medyo okay din yung labas niya for a bootlegged GN-X ah.
(06-27-2019, 08:22 PM)Fox Wrote: @JE.
- Yeah. It's airbrushed. I used ArKom's Desert Sand, Dark Earth and NATO Brown. Was a bit of an experiment in zenithal highlighting pero medyo pumalpak. The lighter shade is only visible on the head and upper parts of the shoulders. Antagal ko na din gusto gamitin yung ammo drums sa isang Zeon na kit. Hahaha.

Seems like that brand of paint is pretty good to use. Are they lacquer paints or acrylic?

I think it would be beneficial if I buy paint jars in bulk instead of buying a couple of jars from time to time since traveling to the city can cost a bit of money
jesta cannon
[Image: xePW67V.jpg]

leo for the group build
[Image: oOKsAS1.jpg]
Nice! Hopefully more recruits will show up Salute
Pretty Armor ver 1
This took a while to build. Most of the joints were really tight while the plastic was quite soft. Really bad combination, ended up breaking one of the knee joints actually Sad

Anyway, just 3 more kits left in the backlog XD

[Image: WIgi7fY.jpg]

also, sorry for the low quality and unposed pix as of late. i dont want to spend too much time taking better pictures since the kits will be customized later on. will take better shots of the kits later* when all mods and detailing are done :3

*gawd knows when this'll be hahahah
(07-13-2019, 09:09 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Seems like that brand of paint is pretty good to use. Are they lacquer paints or acrylic?

I think it would be beneficial if I buy paint jars in bulk instead of buying a couple of jars from time to time since traveling to the city can cost a bit of money

They're airbrush-ready lacquers. I still end up further thinning them though.

Not sure if they're available in the Oceania region though. I know the company has already expanded their supply routes to North America by now, with other regions to follow. Hopefully they'll be available in 'Straya soon. Big grin
Yeah there isn't much variety when it comes to paints here, still mostly Tamiya and Mr.Color are the more common ones found here.