Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:52 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Honestly, it felt like i was building a scaled-up 1/144 HG kit. Solid siya, di parang yung mga RG kits na may mga parts na kelangan lagyan ng white glue. Everything na ineexpect ko sa mga recent na HGUC kits eh kuhang-kuha dito. Of course eh since RE siya eh no inner frame tsaka di kasing detailed ng MG pero wala akong pake. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: 20151114_163215.jpg]

[Image: 20151116_201848.jpg]

If i hafta do any more masking tape before the year is up, i am going to scream...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Die, Feddie scum! LOL.

[Image: RX_series_corpse.jpg]
(11-30-2015, 12:21 PM)Fox Wrote: Die, Feddie scum! LOL.

[Image: RX_series_corpse.jpg]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSJasonJason
Leperman's gonna kill me when he sees that. Tongue
(12-02-2015, 01:34 AM)Fox Wrote: Leperman's gonna kill me when he sees that. Tongue

YESSSSSSSSS JasonJasonJasonJason
I don't see the Zaku or whatever used that Heat Hawk on the Gundam. It must have evaporated from that beam sabre the Gundam was holding. Roll eyes
I got a Puchi'gguy to study for a project I want to do for Antlan.

It's too cute. and waaay to easy to assemble. I finished in just thirty minutes. Would've been faster if I followed the back of the box and have my usual knife.

[Image: IMG_20151202_180848_zpszq7zincj.jpg]

Mami doesn't like that she's not the only one in yellow in the room anymore Tongue
[Image: IMG_20151202_180929_zpsopfhflnb.jpg]

Verdict:
Articulation is close to nil.
Very exploitable. At just 80php per piece, you can have a bear army to go against an invading loli army in no time.

I'm planning to get two more to mod.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Meron pang ibang colors yan?
Yeah.
Losing Red, Losing Blue pati Losing Pink. 80php per piece
Tapos Cyan, Coffee and Pink from DM that comes as a 250php set.
Wala bang parpol o orends na kulay?
Wala eh.

Ha, Now I got a blue as well.
First serious attempt at a diorama. Tongue

[Image: 20151204_194356.jpg]

Must remind myself next time that aerosol paints can eat away styrofoam. Facepalm
Pwede na.
May security benefits din yan diorama na yan. Pag may pumasok na magnanakaw sa bahay eh pwede kong ipukol yung asteroid. Tongue