Current time: 05-26-2024, 05:46 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
(06-29-2014, 04:20 PM)Fox Wrote: This is still mostly unpainted, right? Decent enough work, old boy. Tongue

thanks. it's just sharpies and creative use of correction tape/liquid paper XD
1/144 HG GNR-101A GN Archer (start of images here)
[Image: 10547656_788376884520361_3851340969120604570_n.jpg]
How was it? Any bad sections?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-18-2014, 09:19 AM)Serene Wrote: How was it? Any bad sections?

the PCs were a nightmare. they were too tough and several of them didn't fit and had to be trimmed/widened.

everything else was ok tho. the plastic wasn't as brittle as i expected it to be.
(07-18-2014, 09:48 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

the PCs were a nightmare. they were too tough and several of them didn't fit and had to be trimmed/widened.

everything else was ok tho. the plastic wasn't as brittle as i expected it to be.

Lemme guess...

bootleg kit?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-18-2014, 06:06 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 09:48 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

Lemme guess...

bootleg kit?

hong li. also, in before TT mo hong li XD
First time laying my hands on an RG kit.

[Image: DSC02190.jpg]

Not mine though. Tag-team commission work for my girl's coworker.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Does the armor fit securely to the frame? o kelangan pa ng glue?
Honestly, it feels looser than the MG version's armor. Kahit nga tapikin mo lang konti eh tanggal na yung armor sa shins niya. Kelangan siguro dikitin yun para paniguradong walang mawawala.
Kaya pala maraming nag-aalala dun sa RG Zeta. Almost bought a RG Zaku but I had the same concerns.
Just a simple snapbuild and minor detailing for now. I'm finding it really hard nowadays to find time for painting.

[Image: DSC02212.jpg]

[Image: DSC02226.jpg]

[Image: DSC02229.jpg]
Ganyan na talaga pag tumatanda, pa snap snap build nalang, later on mamahalin na action figures nalang. Tabos ibebenta na ang mga koleksyon pag kinakapos.
That green plastic reminds me of my toy soldiers when I was a kid LOL
(09-30-2014, 01:13 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Ganyan na talaga pag tumatanda, pa snap snap build nalang, later on mamahalin na action figures nalang. Tabos ibebenta na ang mga koleksyon pag kinakapos.

Sinabi mo pa, tsong.
I regret buying this. It's too heavy and a bit underpowered compared to the back mounted Kamal slug gun(I'm thinking of upgrading the Soluh AC).
[Image: Sampaguitabfg.jpg]

But I'll set those aside for now til I finish working on some LR parts.
Whatever happened to that linear rifle that you were scratchbuilding before?