Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:54 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
(02-04-2010, 02:22 AM)Serene Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 05:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: You guys make me feel like a FUDOH. High capacity, low output.

A fudoh is still useful. A RAGORA is so cool, it's useless.

Hahaha OK to! LOL
(02-04-2010, 08:11 AM)Grim Wrote:
(02-04-2010, 02:22 AM)Serene Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 05:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: You guys make me feel like a FUDOH. High capacity, low output.

A fudoh is still useful. A RAGORA is so cool, it's useless.

Hahaha OK to! LOL

Good God... It was just now when I realized how awesome serene's reply was. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Yeah, awesome nga. Awesome din yung labas nung Temjin. I'm really liking the contrasting colors on it. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Red on Black looks bloody badass, and the feet suddenly look like awesome Temjin sneakers Tongue This is looking really good :3
Temjin Sneakers... Onga no. Ahaha!
Nix bili ka kung meron nun?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hehe~! I noticed the sneaker thingy too. :3 The recently released Fei Yen Kit from Kotobukiya also has the cool sneakers design. LOL

my update for today:

Finished painting and paneling the head unit. My procedure is a little bit more difficult to do because it requires precision cutting, attaching and re-attaching the masking tape that covers the detail. It was kinda fun though LOL

[Image: TemjinShadow21.jpg]
Temjin's Rear head part. I just covered the entire back part, cut the details out and sprayed with Pylox silver...

[Image: TemjinShadow22.jpg]
...spray with red paint, let it dry, and then cut out the middle part.

[Image: TemjinShadow23.jpg]
In this phase of painting, I just put back all the little oval pieces of tape I cut out to cover the red parts (waiting for the paint to dry was a real test of patience LOL) then I paint the primed black parts with Misty Grey.

[Image: TemjinShadow24.jpg]
Same goes for the top part of the head unit.

[Image: TemjinShadow25.jpg]
The Visor. This was actually a little bit more complicated to cut because the parts I need to paint had no panel lines I could follow with my little cutter.

[Image: TemjinShadow26.jpg]
All the Head unit parts painted, unmasked, and paneled with Artline black.

Test assembly:
[Image: TemjinShadow27.jpg]
[Image: TemjinShadow28.jpg]
Looks pretty good. All I need to do is add the decals, but I'll do that after I finish painting all the parts. ^__^v

Why... WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER?!

Ehehe...

Yan ang nagagawa ng freetime... T_T
(02-05-2010, 09:16 AM)Serene Wrote: Why... WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER?!

Ehehe...

Free Time? Nope. LOL

I take the kit with me to work and just sit in the corner, talking with my students while I mask the parts. (i.e. bumming around) LOL The painting process is really fast. maybe only a few minutes. Clapping

You should try Tamiya Silver Leaf. You'll get a smoother finish but it smells really bad.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S8jC1MgxWnI/Si...GA0452.JPG
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S8jC1MgxWnI/Si...GA0449.JPG
(02-05-2010, 09:45 AM)Trace-02 Wrote:
(02-05-2010, 09:16 AM)Serene Wrote: Why... WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER?!

Ehehe...

Free Time? Nope. LOL

I take the kit with me to work and just sit in the corner, talking with my students while I mask the parts. (i.e. bumming around) LOL The painting process is really fast. maybe only a few minutes. Clapping

Woah... Clapping
Multitasking FTW!

Eh.. You teach F***ing Koreans English right?
Don't you get distracted? :ROFL:
'MOAN IN ENGLISH DAMN YOU!'

Topic Raided!

Well seriously now...
What do your students say?
Don'y they get distracted?
Beautiful! Makes me wanna get one of these kits, although i'm sure the masking part is gonna give me nightmares. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Handpaint. Tapos isang pose lang para hindi na kelnagn hawakan ng hawakan.
Wao~! I likey the silver leaf finish quality! I think pylox brand is alright too, but I usually paint my kits around late afternoon which causes the paint finish to turn out bad. LOL I still have another Temjin lying around. Imma try it on that as soon as I finish my other projects. :3

Serene, It's n internen telephone. XD Thn studentsa don't cannot sees me wheng I masking my Temjin. LOL

If the masking will give you nightmares, Fox, Wait till you see the decals that come with the darn kit. LOL

Hahaha, i'll trust that you'll show us the finished product one of these days when we do another kitty-bash?

Hmmm, i wonder if my new bosses will allow me to work on kits on the job? LOL
to Trace:
Oh... Kala ko classroom eh. ehe...
At least you don't to cut the decals...