Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:22 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
ahh yes, planning to buy mr. softener asap. thanks for the suggestion sir trace.Salute

the color of the weapons for the noblesse is pure white only?
It's pure white, yes. Lots of detailing needed if you want to make it look like the one pictured in the box. :3

Regarding the painting progress, I kinda failed a bit because I ran out of white spraypaint. I'll buy some as soon as I get out of the office and put two more coats of paint on it.

I'm not really looking forward to the masking process... Facepalm I might have to paint the gold parts on the weapons manually...
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
frankly, the actual thing out of the box really pales in comparison to the ones we see in internet pictures no?

then again, once trace is done with it, im sure it'll blow ones in the images out of the water.
...OR, it'll just plain blow....LOL

We'll see if an extra coat of paint will do the trick.

LOL excessive usage of the word BLOW.

omg, iraya might come and send this thread straight to hell. LOL peace, hanna!
[Image: Noblesse06.jpg]

[Image: Noblesse07.jpg]

Pics of the semi-painted parts. Taken with my phone's sucky cam. <:3

Oh, and I didn't mean "blow" like "BLOW", but "Suck". XD

The color scheme reminds me of the AC (no black parts though) i built last year and the Lancelot from Code Geass. I'm liking the progress on this piece. Makes me wish i could work on another AC again. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah... I miss the older AC designs. Me likey better than the newer AC4 designs.

If we could only get our little paws on a DELTA....

I prefer the chunkier frames from the older games as well. In my opinion, more realistically proportioned and solidly built than the fragile speedsters in the newer incarnations.

Currently working on the M3 machineguns that Serene started for me. I started modifying the ammo drums out of an old ballpoint pen earlier. Will see if they fit later.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yup, the only acfa kits im liking are the unsung and stasis.
KEEP THOSE CANNONS AWAY FROM MEH !!!
Ahaha. Nice Job.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-07-2010, 07:29 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: This Hogire Unit is much larger than the previous AC kits I've assembled.
Have you seen White Glint? LOL

@Serene
Will you still be scratchbuilding even if you're away from the group?
and then it's complete, i'll post more pics on the other thread. Smile
[Image: 12302009087800x600-1.jpg?t=1263056572]
Love the Fei Yan. <3

Isburai: Does that really come with a light in the chest or is it something you added? Big grin
the led light unit is included in the kit sir. Happy