Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:14 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
JE, You mean your weapons are 3D Printed? How does it work?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Actually, yeah, i might. That mono-eye sticker is almost unnoticeable to the point of just being a pinprick of pink in the darkness under the helm.

It's either i grab one of the extra stickers from one of the Gelgoog kits or one of the clear plastic pieces from the EYE heads.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I tried to remove weight as much as possible but it is still heavier than the KRSW.
Most of the mirage arms are having trouble carrying it but tightening the joints can solve that problem Roll eyes This is also essential.
[Image: RLAPRV5.jpg]
[Image: RLAPRV6.jpg]

@ Trace
To get more accurate results, take some screenshots then use photoshop to cut, position and resize them in an A4 size canvas. Then print them in oslo paper para gamitin mong template.

[Image: th_SPRF.jpg] [Image: th_sptmp.jpg] [Image: th_1SPRENWL1.jpg]

For the RLA i created my own template using the 3D model I made a few months ago.
[Image: RLATMPS.jpg]

@ Serene
No, they are all hand made. Here's how 3D printing works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoTro9WfbQ
Secrets from the master! Smile
Dang! So much awesome. You need to win a prize just for that RLA and how to make accurate AC models 101 guide! That is very helpful indeed :p
Panalo 'tong mga tips mo, mehn! We're not worthy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Must... not... FAP! So many useful tips!Clapping

Dang. that's almost exactly the same with what I did for my ROC-4, except I never thought about Photoshopping screenshots. LOL I have the tools but not enough brainpower to use 'em effectively.

EDIT: I was so blown away by the tips I almost forgot to say thanks. LOL Thanks J.E~!
(12-14-2009, 12:40 PM)Fox Wrote: Actually, yeah, i might. That mono-eye sticker is almost unnoticeable to the point of just being a pinprick of pink in the darkness under the helm.

It's either i grab one of the extra stickers from one of the Gelgoog kits or one of the clear plastic pieces from the EYE heads.

Now that's another thing that never crossed my mind.
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I managed to get screenshots of several parts and weapons for reference use. I'll try uploading them somewhere later.
Would it be possible to also upload the schematics or measurements you used for creating the SR head?
I never had decent references for the SR. Most of it is based from my 3D model which is not very accurate. It measures 2.5cm in length and 1.1cm wide, a little small imo. I feel like making another one but I'll deal with that later. The references here are pretty old, dating back May 2008.
[Image: th_5SREF3.jpg] [Image: th_5SREF2.jpg] [Image: th_HPMAG-TEMPLATE-w-HEADS.jpg]

Here's what I can gather from the original SR a.k.a. Redeye

[Image: 5SREF1.jpg]

[Image: REDEYORGN.jpg]
Wow. I'm guessing it would easy to use a copy of the lower section of the EYE and try to modify it a bit for the SR. The upper parts also shouldn't be too difficult to carve since it's quite flat and not too curvy.

Again, thanks for the tips, man. Salute
Old or new, as long as the information is good, It's enough to give us another step closer to making our own SR head. ^__^

Thanks J.E~! Salute
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Wow, I could try those. Tatanong ko pa naman sana kung paano mo ginagawa yung parts mo. And I thought right.
Pwede ko subukan yan dito. I make weapons from older games and rehash them. The Minisawa from ACPP-MoA is what I'm working on right now.
'Signatures are overrated.'
What minisawa are you talking about?
The Xeku Eins took a bit longer than expected to finish, partly on account of me running outta paint thinner to get the gunmetal gray for the inner panels and internals mixed. It's finished already and i'm moving on to this one last.

[Image: rickdom2box.jpg]

A Rick Dom II this time. I wanted to do something else instead of the default purple/black paint scheme and was originally toying with a red/gold or gray/green scheme. I then decided to save those options for the Palace Athene and one of the GMs instead. Finally settled on a blue/graphite gray scheme instead. After finishing a whole bunch of kits, i've just about exhausted my energy and this'll be the last plamo i'll be working on for this year.

Armor parts painted in blue.
[Image: rickdom2armorpainted.jpg]

Graphite gray parts with the feet already built plus the giant bazooka.
[Image: rickdom2armorextrapainted.jpg]

Internals and joints painted in mist gray.
[Image: rickdom2internalspainted.jpg]

Boosters in metallic gunmetal gray.
[Image: rickdom2boosters.jpg]