Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:51 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
(12-05-2009, 04:41 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: Isn't anyone from AC4 here? The minisawas you're talking about are actually Noblesse Oblige's back cannons...

Check here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhm8nQcO4gM

...are YOU from AC4? LOL

That aside, Nice scratchbuild, Serene! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for that model.

Fox, can't wait to see the finished product!Clapping I bet you used that nacho-smelling primer for other purposes. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Yes, i used NOW again. Yes, it still smells of nachos. I just got back from the hardware store earlier with a fresh can of NOW and tested it on some parts from the Xeku Eins and they now smell like nachos too. Big grin

Damn, this brand of primer apparently can be habit-forming. Tongue

Some parts of the Jager dried up a bit earlier and i tried assembling some of them.

[Image: shinjagertorso.jpg]

[Image: shinjagerfeet.jpg]

Can't build some of the other parts yet as i'm still waiting for the internals and joints to dry up. What i usually do with my kits is that i spray the external armor parts with aerosols and then hand-paint the internals, details and joints. It's just that December weather isn't all that conducive to quick drying. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Looking good man. Ikaw na din yata ang pinakamabilis na modeler na nakita koLOL

May taga AC4 pa ba ditto?

Here's some of my plans.

Skull mod for the LadyB
[Image: IMG_3843.jpg] -->[Image: SKFACE.jpg]

A shark/ cat/ or an angry face decal on selena. The shark face was supposed to be placed in the sides of the EYE2 but it would be barely noticeable. Papalitan ko ding yung anti-personnel gun nang grappling gun dun sa ilalim ng waist, para maging gagamba.
[Image: IMG_3838.jpg]
Not really all that fast, atat lang akong matapos yung mga project ko eh. LOL

Cool! I like the planned mods for the LADYB and the SELENA. Hmmm, the shark face decals would also look good on the sides of an E2 or a URANUS or better yet, along the barrel of an LX. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Very nice mod on the LADY-B there. Looks like a death/skull knight that's gonna take your soul Big grin.

The shark teeth might work better with the SPIDER head given the space it has on the sides, though it'll still be hard to see unless if you color them in stand-out colors. It still looks menacing the way it is on the SELENA at the moment though :p.
@Serene

As always, the originality of your mods never ceases to amaze me. XD

@Fox

Dang. The Gelgoog Jager is probably just the other Gelgoog variant then you paint it in Shin Matsunaga's colors..now that's just awesum. Big grin

@J.E.

Skull mod = Grin of evil. XD

Scary sight to see when you are about to get shot by an LX. D:
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Wao~! Me likey~! Those mods really go well with the LadyB head design.

I wanna see how you mod that anti-personnel gun into a grappling cable, J.E. Shades More cool ideas from the master!

Fox, will your Shin Matsunaga unit also have his custom emblem? ^__^

[Image: shinjagernolinesyet.jpg]

Almost done with the Jager custom, only the panel lines and some small details left to finish. This mobile suit is by far one of the most vernier-and-booster laden plamos i've seen so far, even far more than the Gelgoog Marine Commander-type. Too bad i can't place a White Wolf of Solomon emblem on the left shoulder. I checked a couple of shops while looking for supplies yesterday and there were no decal sheets available for it. T_T

[Image: shinjagerhands.jpg]

I like the scope lens on the beam machinegun. Painted in violet instead of a pinkish shade of red.
[Image: shinjagermachinegun.jpg]

The boosters and verniers on the back.
[Image: shinjagerbackboosters.jpg]

The boosters on the rear skirt armor.
[Image: shinjagerrearboosters.jpg]

The boosters under the legs and skirt armor. Last pair of boosters to be worked on will be the ones under the feet. Smile
[Image: shinjagerlegboosters.jpg]
Upskirt shot get~!LOL

That's a whole lot of verniers. Reminds me of the Full Burnern GP01. Did you paint those red parts manually? <:3

hmm. Cleeeeeeaaan. Might look good after you weather it a bit, ne? Maybe around the areas where those boosters are located.

Durn. Wish I had more time to work on MY models. Domo

Loving it. It even looks like something drawn in the era of the original Gundam anime. LOL
I LOVE WHITE MECHS. Big grin
This reminds me of the suit of armor that my cousin Osama was building a few years ago. He said that he needed it to get rid of an infestation on his estate but that it would not run on the engine that his captive scientist created. I then offered the services of an old friend of mine who had created an engine that runs on a biofuel created from goat dung. Osama refused it because of the horrible stench from the exhaust.
He's not fast, he just has a lot of time.

OC has shoulder hi-act micro missiles that are stand alone.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well, that's a better way of putting. How else is a jobless bum like me supposed to occupy his time then? Tongue

(12-08-2009, 10:12 AM)NiX Wrote: Loving it. It even looks like something drawn in the era of the original Gundam anime. LOL

Yeah, it is. It's a Gelgoog Jager from the War in the Pocket miniseries, which is set during the same timeline as the original Gundam series. Thanks for the comments guys. Big grin

Moving forward, now that the Jager is done, i've turned my attention to a kit that's been neglected for the better part of a year already - The MS-18E Kämpfer, which is also a mobile suit that appeared in the same OAV as the Jager. I can't post the box itself since it was damaged when Ondoy arrived so i'll use this image instead.

[Image: kampferwallpaper.jpg]

Armor parts cleaned up in preparation for priming.
[Image: kampferpartscleanup.jpg]

Armor parts coated with three layers of NOW primer.
[Image: kampferpartprimed.jpg]

Internals, joints and boosters painted.
[Image: kampferinternalspainted.jpg]

Some of the weapons painted. I haven't touched the chain mine just yet as i'm saving that for another day.
[Image: kampferweaponspainted.jpg]
(12-09-2009, 02:52 PM)Fox Wrote: --- How else is a jobless bum like me supposed to occupy his time --- ? Tongue

Scratchbuild.
'Signatures are overrated.'