Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:40 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Ayus. LIke Fox saide, but details na lang kulang sa kanya pati konting repairs.

I've finished:
Dual M3 grips. M3 naman bagsak nun eh Fox.
The heatsword.

I asked my sister to buy me some of those nylon tubes near her school. Hindi pa nga lang nakakabili. Ewan ko ba.
The wires you gave me were too old and brittle na. They snap after being bent a little.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I like it a lot, especiallt the mini missile extensions.
Ano yung attachment sa likod(looks like that quad gun in FA)
Dalawang 3 barrel back mounted minisawas. So mali pala yung nasabi ko noon na dual hexacannons. More like dual trio cannons.
Tricannons is more like it. Shoots reddish bolts that are three times faster than a regular minisawa.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Kawaiisawa x 3 = 3 times the damage, 3 times the dmage race. Since there's 2 of them, that's 2 times the 3 times.
And with the legs stabilizers, he can fly while shooting. Overkil!
Maglagay din kayo ng compromise para di overkill. Either a long reload time or massive usage drain or energy drain.
Massive energy drain. To the point that the capacitor takes a full minute to recharge after one barrage. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Isn't anyone from AC4 here? The minisawas you're talking about are actually Noblesse Oblige's back cannons...

Check here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhm8nQcO4gM
[Image: t98sig.png]
We know what Noblesse Oblige's EC-0307ABs are, since some of us here have played Kojima Core 4 in the past. We are not talking about them. What we are talking about here are scratch-built, custom-made cannons in plastic model that were based from the. The stats we are talking about are also fictional and just made up for fun.
We know what those are, but the point is Nerese made his own weapon from scratch, which is nothing short of awesome because it takes a lot of time and patience to make scratch built parts.

Anyway, if those are biped friendly weapons they prolly need a lot of energy to keep them firing and will prolly weigh 3 times as much as the Mini-K :p. I like the weapons concept though, an EN sniper burst weapon. Kinnda like the LAMIA3 only with way better accuracy and long range.
Happily qouting myself:

(11-11-2009, 07:08 AM)Serene Wrote: Asteeg~ OVERKILL

Natapos ko rin sa wakas yung shoulder missiles. Might work on a Hexacannon ala Noblese Oblige.

'Cooool~ OVERKILL'
I've finally completed the shoulder missiles. I might work on a hexacannon like Noblesse Oblige's.'

The word -ala- isn't a stranger here of course it's used in any other language.

I had tried AC4 before and have tried Noblesse's triple cannons.
I can make one (two in fact) with just in just 3 days if I want (and I can!) but I didn't because that would be very UNoriginal, that's why what I did is make a QUARTET CANNON with 2 additional barrels. Noblesse's folds individually, mine doesn't fold at all.
Just look at the pics and look at how the barrels are not jointed. And that's already a big difference. I want to tell more abut my creation's stats but I only have 4 minutes left online.

I found your post offensive. No artist likes to hear or read about their works being compared to other peoples'.
Just goes to show that it's better to read up on earlier posts when first checking out an unfamiliar topic. Unless you're trying to pick a fight...

In other pertinent matters, i'm currently trying to turn this -

[Image: shinjager01.jpg]

Into this -

[Image: ms-14jg-matsunaga.jpg]

Just a simple paint job to convert the standard Gelgoog Jager (finally!) into Shin Matsunaga's custom machine from Encounters in Space. So far, i've finished test-fitting the pieces and primed the armor parts.

[Image: shinjager02.jpg]

Will start working on the joints and internals later today.
I lang layers ng ng primer yan?
ey nerese on overcross what do you call em extensions they look cool XD

edit: to be more exact what kind of missle launchers are they? and I presume their ala zoe4 aka independendtly launched right?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@Serene
The Jager was primed with three coats only. That was all that was left in the can. Sad