Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:42 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
(11-20-2009, 11:40 AM)Fox Wrote:
(11-20-2009, 06:18 AM)Serene Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 09:30 AM)Fox Wrote: You could try building hinges for some of our leftover missile launchers. At least that way, the ACs won't look too static when they're standing there.

I have to slice up the missile launchers...

And i can donate some missile systems for that. I was thinking of an RM/HYDRA combo that has opening panels with visible missiles underneath.

Pwede rin. Hydra?!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Pics naman dyan tsk tsk....

Nakahanap na din ako ng molding at casting materials. Under $100 pero di sigurado kung gaano kadami yung makokopya.
Ano din kaya ang pwedeng substiture sa mould release. Bebi oil?
According to a reliable source, petroleum jelly, talcum powder or WD-40 works just as well. You also might be able to get some info from these:

http://www.hirstarts.com/moldmake/moldmaking.html

http://www.theminiaturespage.com/ref/fgmolds.html

http://www.modeltrain.com/rubbermold/rubbermold.html

http://www.cstsales.com/rubber_mold.html
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Lotion~?
Langis!

I'll try some of those tips. Thanks FoX!
Dual back cannon completion at 90% details pati cables na lang kulang. Sino me sobra dyan bukod kay JE?
Retouched the shoulder missiles. Mas maangas na sya ngayon.
Added U3 boosters to the legs para may stabilizer sya.

Kitbash Project 80% Complete.
Mukha syang dragon!!!
Dragon? Which AC are we talking about here? And what kinds of extra parts do you need. Either Trace's treasure box or my junkbox might be of use to you?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I was talking about the Overcross.
Cables lang kelangan ko. There was a stall here back then which sells black tubes which could be used, but they've gone already.
I still have some cables from junked electronics lying around. Cellphone chargers, computer power supplies and old earphones are pretty good sources for wires and cables. Like the little mod i tried doing for the Sefirah's SHADE rifle. I'm thinking of running a power cable from the U5 core into the rifle itself. That way, the laser rifle would be directly powered by the AC's generator, resulting in an increase in attack power. Laser

I wish we could modify he ACs in in-game like that.
I'll work on the heat sword that way. Pati na rin sa dual hexacannons. Bring cables to the meet na lang. Yung pinakamanipis na meron ka.
I just finshed the Sting head. Ibang parts na lang kelangan may Eigengrau na 'ko.
Hao Serene~!

Here's your Overcross update!

[Image: th_DSCF3831.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF3830.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF3829.jpg]
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Mantis + Mayfly + Sting

OVERCROSSed nga!

Any pics of the whole AC?

tbh i'm quite pissed off not seeing enough builds like these from the "english"-speaking AC/ modeling communities.
Some WIP pics of Serene's Overcross project.

[Image: DSCF3812.jpg]

[Image: DSCF38161.jpg]

[Image: DSCF38181.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3824.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3825.jpg]

The custom-made back cannons and missile extensions are shaping up pretty good. Salute
Wow you guys are on a roll! No, really, that's a great job right there. Would love to see these up close.
I forgot to mention that the SYURA blades which were modded to be forearm-mounted are also undergoing further modification at the moment. The ones pictured are new exterior armor plates for the SYURA, which apparently now also doubles as a shield.