Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:38 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Asteeg~ That doesn't look like pylox to me...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Really? I'm thinking that it may be the effect of priming a kit first before applying the main colors, although that just may be the brand (NOW) and color (gray) i'm using. I'm gonna hafta experiment a bit first with other brands, maybe something that doesn't smell like tortilla chips...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
NOW? Maybe Now is good for something afterall. Ayus.
Scratch sylph from yesterday + some light painting fail this evening.
[Image: SYLPH4.jpg]

[Image: babopao3.jpg]

[Image: th_babopao2.jpg] [Image: th_babopao1.jpg]
Nice effects on those pics. But using a high-powered laser rifle and cannon on humans? Baka makarinig ka galing sa Geneva Convention nyan. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Matigas kasi ang ulo ni madam president. The board has spokenDomoDomoDomo Chair
Asteeg~ OVERKILL

Natapos ko rin sa wakas yung shoulder missiles. Might work on a Hexacannon ala Noblese Oblige.
Ohmy That's just amazing!
Give it a try Woot. If you have a digital SLR, Use a very low shutter speed(30 sec), 100 ISO and put the camera in a steady base or use a tripod. Then use a light source like a flash light or a candle. FlamethrowerLaser
I wish I had skills almost as good as yours when it comes to scratch building and creative photography....We're not worthy

Me likey awesome pictures!
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Hinges are a pain to build.
You could try building hinges for some of our leftover missile launchers. At least that way, the ACs won't look too static when they're standing there.
(11-12-2009, 05:15 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: I wish I had skills almost as good as yours when it comes to scratch building and creative photography....We're not worthy

Me likey awesome pictures!

We can try the long exposure SLR thing on the 30th Smile I'm interested, and that's a pretty great idea. Never thought of it, either.
(11-18-2009, 09:30 AM)Fox Wrote: You could try building hinges for some of our leftover missile launchers. At least that way, the ACs won't look too static when they're standing there.

I have to slice up the missile launchers...
(11-20-2009, 06:18 AM)Serene Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 09:30 AM)Fox Wrote: You could try building hinges for some of our leftover missile launchers. At least that way, the ACs won't look too static when they're standing there.

I have to slice up the missile launchers...

And i can donate some missile systems for that. I was thinking of an RM/HYDRA combo that has opening panels with visible missiles underneath.