Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:02 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
In the grand tradition of the "Music you're currently listening to?", "What's everyone playing now?" and "Anime you're currently watching?" threads, it's only fair that this new subforum gets its own "current thingy" thread. This is the thread where you post whatever model kit or figure you're currently working, customizing, detailing, fixing, etc, etc. You get the picture.

I'll start.

[Image: hazelbox.jpg]

This is an HGUC Hazel II that i acquired from Trace-02 a few weeks ago.

[Image: hazelparts.jpg]

Started cleaning and test-fitting the kit earlier. I'm going for a customized color scheme for this. Instead of the standard Titans black-and-blue scheme, i'm thinking of doing it in testbed or prototype colors, either white-and-orange or white-and-gray. No major mods for this kit, although i'm considering mounting a pair of CIWS chainguns on the side booster hardpoints.

Music playing while i'm working on this is Mr. Big's "Big, Bigger, Biggest - The Greatest Hits" album. LOL

And yes, pictures are NOT MANDATORY but would be really APPRECIATED. Thank you.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nice thread mr palafox! Let the procrastination begin.

Meron din ako nyan! I bought it for the add-on parts that came with dengeki magazine. They can be customized, just like ACs. Pangit lang yung placement ng magazine nung rifle nya, di straight yung hawak sa baril.
Hahaha, considering the track record of some of us here, i guess we can subtitle this thread the "what project have you started working on and set aside for later?"

Agreed, i think both rifles with that kit have weird designs. The one on the box art has a bullpup style configuration and the other actually has the magazine slung under the barrel itself. Neither of which i think really looks good. I might just mount one of the extra beam rifles i have lying around instead.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Interesting thread you have here, Fox. LOL Makes me wanna go back to assembling AOZ kits.

Also wanna put up my WIPs but please bear with me. I'll probably get canned if I try to upload anything using my office PC. I'll try to upload my scratch ROC-4 here sometime. ^__^
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
What's in my assembly line:
primus>> MG Noir (in fieri)
secundus>> MG Exia
tertius>> VF-25F Armored Messiah
quartus>> MG Sword Impulse
quintus>> PG Red Frame Astray

Rofl Rofl Rofl
Ninja Ninja 
Maybe it's about time I do something with that dismembered hentai figure in my closet....
(10-27-2009, 02:53 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Maybe it's about time I do something with that dismembered hentai figure in my closet....

Goru?

Over Cross:
- making new shields for the syura
- modifying rp3's
- making left hand gauntlet

Tallgeese:
- Adding skirts
- thinking of adding a lance and shied
- wings for booster pack.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just finished priming the Hazel II with a can of Now primer gray. Yes, the spraypaint itself sucks but the primer seems to work pretty well. I also just realized that the primer's vapor smells of nachos.

Ginutom tuloy ako. LOL
(10-27-2009, 03:37 PM)Serene Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 02:53 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Maybe it's about time I do something with that dismembered hentai figure in my closet....

Goru?

Here she is.
Gusto ko sanang gawan ng damit but I don't want to be caught working on these things.
Looks Arch_Angel! It's a Ringo fig... and she's fully naked! LOL
(10-28-2009, 07:58 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 03:37 PM)Serene Wrote:

Goru?

Here she is.
Gusto ko sanang gawan ng damit but I don't want to be caught working on these things.

Ah~ Akala ko, literal na dismembered na hiwahiwalay yung katawan. I remember you showing us that unassembled. Tama nga... Damitan mo para decent.
Dagum!

I finally finished the hinges on the bashed RP3's. I need help with holes though.
Trace, you have a 3mm drill bit on your hand drill?
[Image: Hazelpre-lined.jpg]

The Hazel II done in mist gray, scarlet and white flate. This unit is almost done, just the panel lines left and he'll be ready to join the rest of the legion on my shelves.

I decided to not yet add the gatlings on the side boosters, as i don't have access to a drill at the moment. They'll hafta wait until the next kittybash session.
That was quick. I prefer that MG he's holding right now.
Actually, it was pretty overdue, since it took more than a week to finish, considering i build HGUCs and other 1/144s within a couple days if i have nothing else to do. The weather here wasn't really much help so i had to keep on delaying the painting process.

Haha, yeah, i decided to go with the smaller machinegun since it looked a bit cooler than the bullpup. That one i handed over to the Powered GM instead.