Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:42 PM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Cut apart and shortened the rifle from the HGBF Leopard Da Vinci to fit the proportions of a 30MM Portanova better. Not too happy with the current selection of optional parts and weapons available for the Portanova so i decided to make my own.

[Image: 48814001238_2ac503e9bb_b.jpg]

[Image: 48814000783_29e6d627fd_b.jpg]

Only blutacked together at the moment. Still trying to see if it can be further shortened. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah hopefully they release more optional parts. I also think their frames are only limited to 2 at the moment and I would love to see other varieties.
Shading and metallics done on a 30mm Alto. Wanting to do a gray-ish color scheme but I still can't make up my mind.

[Image: 48891073996_a330922519_o.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I got me one of those third party slug tanks. The armor needs some working on, but it's still good.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-18-2019, 12:20 AM)Serene Wrote: I got me one of those third party slug tanks. The armor needs some working on, but it's still good.

Looking forward to seeing your custom colors on this. Big grin
Currently working on a 1/72 Tie (First Order) that I'll paint into the original trilogy color scheme (because the sequel trilogy never happened).
(01-04-2023, 10:41 PM)NiX Wrote: Currently working on a 1/72 Tie (First Order) that I'll paint into the original trilogy color scheme (because the sequel trilogy never happened).

Coincidentally, I've got a small squad of Clone Trooper figures in 501st Legion colors on the way. Planning to repaint them in dog-standard plain white.
Been into Warhammer recently, what a slippery slope that is. Played a few games yesterday and I just want to make army lists and roll more dice

[Image: 313048806_502724681870073_57449115370421...e=63BEA6BC]
Behold, my collection of unopened boxes.
[Image: Zg7dgli.jpg]
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!
Hah, that's not bad. I have a whole cabinet of shame.

But those are some rare kits!
(01-13-2023, 07:50 PM)NiX Wrote: Hah, that's not bad. I have a whole cabinet of shame.

But those are some rare kits!

Funny stories to go with 'em too. The Specineff was basically just on a shelf for years, and I came back for it when I finally had the money for it.

Nineball Seraph was extra special. Saw it in a store, came back years later and the store was closed, messaged the page and found out it was still on-shelf at another branch.
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!