Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:58 PM
Boils
hay mahirap mag ka pigsa bad trip ouch!!!!!!!
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Sa pwet ba? LOL
Masakit pag hinog na yan tapos kelangan paputukan, este, paputukin! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
mahirap magpaputok ng pigsa.. nakakangawit.. nasa pwet diba? XD

finally got a decent haircut... LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
The topic's so nasty I decided it needed its own thread. LOL

How exactly do you pop them? You squeeze, or you use a needle or something? lol: ...and a mirror to see your ass?

Jesus christ. LOL
errr... how do you get boils anyway? i have never experienced the wonderful gift that are boils. 8O
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(10-15-2009, 06:52 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: errr... how do you get boils anyway? i have never experienced the wonderful gift that are boils. 8O

You're a very very lucky person. They're essentially infected pores that become epicly inflamed. Tongue
Never happened to me but i hear it's dangerous to pop them yourself. It has to be done by a doctor (or someone trained) who uses a heated needle to burst it.

Or so i heard. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-15-2009, 11:02 PM)Fox Wrote: Never happened to me but i hear it's dangerous to pop them yourself. It has to be done by a doctor (or someone trained) who uses a heated needle to burst it.

Or so i heard. LOL

Blink

I guess I'm lucky as well. Haven't experienced this one as well lmao.

And no; no way in hell I'm going to experience something like this. It'll even torture the cat after death.
I'm lucky too, never experienced this.

Feeling ko sobrang hirap kapag sa pwet. Hahaha

Sorry Eli. V_V
I've had this once, at my right shoulder. Maliit lang, but when it popped, aw.

I was wearing a white shirt then too, I went, "Someone shot my shoulder, haaaalp!!" at my then gf. LOL
good thing i've never experienced this too.
i've never experienced this too and i haven't seen a real one except for the picture.....

better have an extra precaution in dealing with boil/s it might get infected

i have a co staff who had a boil about 4 inches below her inguinal area and she's on duty...i am making fun of it and she accidentally popped it and it's a total disaster...

someone told me that if you had frequent recurrence of boil/s, you are predisposed with diabetes (i'm going to check for it)