Current time: 05-18-2024, 07:45 AM
Guilty Pleasures
Guilty pleasures... I'm sure we all have a few.

I'll start.

- Doing nothing at all. Feels great. But society makes me feel bad about it.
- LOLing at the failure/misery of others (feeling of guilt isn't necessarily there all the time. XD
- Eating (edit: in excess, of course. Like what I'm gonna do at Gram's. LOL )

I'll add some more later. Sorry, lazy opening post hahah. Help me out here.
- Bumming around at home when i should be looking for a job.
- Spending my backpay on a PSP, model kits and having my PS2 repaired when i should have it used it to get some work clothes (as my mom told me to do)
- Showing off MGS4 last year to other PS3-deprived Metal Gear fans, all the while with a smug look on my face.

Is only what i can think of at the moment, i'll add more later as well.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
- Bumming around.
- Making fun of anything that fails so bad.
- Video games. Bad or good; it makes no difference. (refer to #2)
- Malking to tyself.
Hahaha pare pareho lang yata lahat

-Bumming and wasting time on pointless things(like right now)
-Procrastinating(I have this epic AC fanfic in my head and I'm gonna....)
-I like to lol at those exes and crushes back in high school that aren't that cute or desirable anymore, and those that ballooned too early and ended up with a dozen children.
-Spending rather than saving. Like buying a book that I won't even read.
Yup, I agree with Nix and J.E. and everyone else.

I like to bum like I am right now. Of course people will tell you to get a job and stuff, but I like the way it is right now.
-Being a bum, doing nothing useful at all (say, reading manga, playing, etc etc)
-Spending money for excessive eating and gaming overnight, everytime I feel over-stressed (which brings another wave of stress due to social responsibility shit, and parental guidance lol)
-The habit of going anywhere I want without parental consent, doing whatever I want, then showing up again after some time (up to a week @_@)
-Cashing out almost everyday for that bottle of Uni President's Mine Shine milk tea. Nakakaadik.
-Eating too much of anything unhealthy (Chocolate, junk food or unhealthy food binge)
-Crashing out at a friend's place to do whatever, again without parental consent, and spending needlessly at that.

Lots more to post, pero ayun nga, ganun din naman halos Tongue
Hahah well I think I'm different from many of you in one key point.

I feel guilt every time I shell out money. Any amount. No pleasure involved. Hahahah. I account for every single thing I spend on. Not to say that I don't buy things that I want, cuz I actually do. It's more of guilt without the pleasure. Hahah.
-Procrastinating
-Too much playing vgames
-bit of a Glutton
-laughing at epic failures (well some of them)
-did I say too much playing?

Does ecchi stuffs count too? lol
[Image: nines.jpg]
(10-14-2009, 10:21 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Does ecchi stuffs count too? lol

Only if you actually feel guilty about it. =P
- Beating people's asses in games so bad sometimes.
- Wasting my time on meaningless things.
- 1-upping people from time to time.
I'm not gonna put "wanking" on here because I don't feel guilty about it. It's healthy!

-Procrastinating
-Not doing what I'm told (I hate being told what to do, unless I'm in a collaborative effort of my own will)
-Sleeping all day
-Buying games but not playing them (I'm trying really hard to curb this one. Not by stopping buying, but by playing more)

And yes, I like to laugh inside at people's failures sometimes as well.
(10-14-2009, 10:46 PM)NiX Wrote:
(10-14-2009, 10:21 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Does ecchi stuffs count too? lol

Only if you actually feel guilty about it. =P

"IF" you feel bad about it.. XD

-bumming around knowing that final exams is nearing ( actually.. I have an exam tomorrow.. err... later.. it's already 12:10 here.. screw it..! XD )
-trashtalking (when I get provoked by noobs.. I usually say.. like.. "ay sori.. nag crit ba?")
-staying up late/going to school late (it's a habit.. but.. damn..)
-spending too much.. can't help it.. I need to eat breakfast..
-eating in class.. yup.. it's my breakfast..

lol.. listing down things that make you feel guilty.. well.. feels guilty.. it makes me reminisce.. then.. oh Sh*t.. I'm screwed.. I'm sooo gonna fail tomorrow's exam.. Ninja

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Damn. I've recently been suffering yet another strike of lack of procastination.

I'm behind on retardation again.
(10-14-2009, 11:53 PM)Grim Wrote: I'm not gonna put "wanking" on here because I don't feel guilty about it. It's healthy!

Exactly why I don't think anyone's mentioned that in this thread. LOL

(10-14-2009, 11:54 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: lol.. listing down things that make you feel guilty.. well.. feels guilty.. it makes me reminisce.. then.. oh Sh*t.. I'm screwed.. I'm sooo gonna fail tomorrow's exam.. Ninja

Damn straight, bro. LOL
(10-14-2009, 08:27 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I like to bum like I am right now. Of course people will tell you to get a job and stuff, but I like the way it is right now.

The outside world has nothing on the insides of your own room. Who in their right mind would wanna venture out of it? Staying inside my room all day is one of the guiltiest pleasures ever. It's pleasure during the daytime then the guilt comes at night when my mom calls up and asks "So, did you look for a job today?"
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."