Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:45 AM
This man PWNs you all.
Story is about a man with a rare disorder which causes hair to grow on 96% of his body. They've started treating him with that laser stuff. In case you don't know, that laser hair removal stuff only works on dark hairs. Therefore, prognosis for him is good. His gf posted some pics.

THIS MAN RIGHT HERE IS THE MAN

Poor guy. He's probably growing hair on his shaft. Hey, graphic, I know. But it's a real concern. Imagine having your member lasered. >_< Good lord. Lasering only burns (yes, BURNS) an area around an inch in diameter at a time. So yes, it's not an easy process at all. But yeah, I think the incentive for getting your member lasered is pretty good in his case.
Aren't the Indian wolf-kids hairier than this guy?

Anyway, props for having a good looking girlfriend. That means this guy is something else. Smile
I think the Indian Wolf kids only have the hair on their face. This dude has it all over. Didn't really check, so I'm not sure either.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...tment.html
The Discovery Channel also did a piece on another guy (this time from Canada) who also had the same affliction who also had a good-looking girlfriend. I can't remember his name but he refused the laser treatment, saying that he's already accepted what he is and that the treatment would take away something that had become such a big part of his life.

Wow.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tsek nyo yung anak na babae ni madona. Unibrow tapos may balbas.
Grabe, walang competition, hands down, mas lalake pa yan sa tunay na lalake. Walang rule shit, may trophy girlfriend pa. LOL
(10-13-2009, 10:24 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Tsek nyo yung anak na babae ni madona. Unibrow tapos may balbas.

Yung si Lourdes ba? Maganda naman siya ah. Plucking o laser, solved na problema niya hahah. Unless you're talking about another hairier daughter. LOL
(10-12-2009, 09:55 PM)NiX Wrote:
Poor guy. He's probably growing hair on his shaft. Hey, graphic, I know. But it's a real concern. Imagine having your member lasered. >_< Good lord. Lasering only burns (yes, BURNS) an area around an inch in diameter at a time. So yes, it's not an easy process at all. But yeah, I think the incentive for getting your member lasered is pretty good in his case.

Well, hopefully his balls doesn't get lasered too. Poor nuggets...

Damn I just lost my appetite.
[Image: nines.jpg]