Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:51 AM
Stress Relief!
So, I'm pretty sure that everyone's been stressed lately, one way or the other. Other than your usual ways to relieve stress, whichever it is, gaming, sleep, food, whatever, what do you have in mind?

Note that organized meets can only be done once every few weeks or so, and there's always time for people who live close by to meet up and play AC, but we're looking for 'other than the usual' ways of stress relief in this thread.

It may be a great place to have fun, or a peaceful, quiet place where one can concentrate or just relax. It can also be a place with great food, or great service, or just something to admire or oggle. Or it could even be something to do that's doesn't require too much gastos!

I made this thread 'cause my usual stress relief routine isn't really working for now, and I'm certain that there are others who could use whatever ideas are posted here. As long as it's not the usual stress reliever, whatever it is, post away! Big grin
Jerk off?

Um. To relieve stress, I normally just play video games or surf the net or take a nap.

But I'll suggest a stress-reliever that a lot of people in RR could use (me included): EXERCISE. LOL
laughter is a great stress reliever for me.

but yeah I also agree with the exercise thing XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-13-2009, 12:13 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: my usual stress relief routine

What is it? if you don't mind sharing.....
-Shout at a pillow
-draw a picture of someone/something I don't like then start vandalizing it or punching it or something
-Hit things with sticks (Drumming or randomly smacking the punching bag we have with Arnis sticks XD )
-Punch the walls.
-Squeeze a stress ball till it breaks (or till my hand hurts)
-Jump on the bed XD
-Go karaoke.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I play games for stress relief. The more stressed I am, the more violent the game.
'Signatures are overrated.'
-maglayas
-magwala
-Shut down(itulog mo nalang)
-Socializing with Normals
-one of Nix's suggestions
<s>Smack your PSX.
Smack your keyboard.
Punch your modem.
Punch your CPU.
Punch your PS2.
Throw away your mouse.
Throw away your PS2 controller.
Throw away your PS2 DVDs.
Don't let anyone interrupt you.
Use fuck as the word of the day.</s>

^ Those were the days when I really needed anger management. No wonder almost everyone in the house has gotten pissed at me. LOL

For now, I do facepalming, making up creative cusses and of course, video games.
In terms of stress relief, different strains of cannabis can help you with what you need.

For example, there's a strain that can be used for each of the following:

- To help you sleep
- As a mood stabilizer or anti-depressant
- Specifically for anxiety and stress relief
- As an anti-fatigue stimulant, and to keep yourself healthy
- As an aphrodisiac
- As something calm you, and even slow down time

There's really many beneficial effects to cannabis, so I suggest you try it out!
i drink tea and think gentlemanly thoughts! Gentleman
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]