Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:35 PM
Pets
Naalala ko tuloy kung saan nilalagay ni fox yung gundam nyaLOL

I used to have pets. As much as I'd like to have new ones, they'll only bring bad memories.

I'd like to post this again if you guys don't mind.
[Image: 091117neko_furusoubi_72.jpg]
I had 25 white mice. I started with a dude and a girl and they had 2 litters.
Then the mom died. Then the dad. Then we had to renovate the house.
While renovating, a worker hit the cage and broke it. All the remaining mice (I remember selling 3 from the first batch) escaped.
This was 14 years ago.

Now, there are sightings of a black and white mouse walking around the house. I don't believe it though.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Maybe they were able to breed with the feral ones.
Noong nakatakas yung puti kong daga dumami din yung mga nagtatakbuhang puting daga(pero walang b&W). Back then he still interacts with us when he goes near the stove where he waits for us to hand him bits of food.
Black rats/mice are afraid of the domesticated ones (maybe they smell human or something...) and white ones are very aggressive against black ones.
Based on how mine used to interact with the locals :LOL:.
Our househelp once found a newborn house mouse and put it in the cage back when I was still starting to take care of the first two mice.
Walang natira dun sa bulilit nung iniwan namin dun. He was expecting the white ones to take care of the black one.

Baka nag wear-off na yung amoy ng domestication after a few litters if the escapees did manage to survive and crossbreed with the locals.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Yung mga male kasi hindi nila mapipigilan yung sex drive kaya maghahanap yan. A female in heat is easy prey for themLOL
I used to have two white mice before. One mouse ate the head of the other one.

The end.
I used to have some hamsters back when i was a freshman in college. They'd produce a few kids every few months but not all would survive. Still, the family grew to have more than a dozen kids, all of which were housed in this huge cage in the den.

Then came the time when someone accidentally left the window open and a couple of cats sneaked into the house...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
*random*...The chihuahua is threatened by my presence o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I have a 10 year old chow/colly named cassie and she has a bad habit of barking at the toaster whenever I pull it out. Also I have a black angel fish.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.