Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:28 PM
An Interesting Shop
I found a shop here in Vancouver that sells NES and SNES consoles and games, both brand new and second hand. They have Atari and Genesis too I think.

They also have a lot (as in piles) of original PS1 games. If you guys are interested I can ask if they have whatever you want in stock and order it if you find the price to be okay. I can give it to you when I get back in a few months.

I won't charge extra for games, but I might not have space for consoles so those... you might have to pay for.
Maybe check for the original AC trilogy? If the price is decent, I'll buy. That sounds really great. Happy
Hey Jake, thanks for the offer. I'm interested in the original AC trilogy too, as well as Trap Gunner. Smile

Do they also offer PS2 games? LOL
I'd love to buy originals of several SNES RPGs. Unfortunately, I know for a fact that by now, their battery back-ups used for saving will have been emptied, just like how my original carts don't hold their saves anymore. Sad
(08-28-2009, 11:55 AM)NiX Wrote: I'd love to buy originals of several SNES RPGs. Unfortunately, I know for a fact that by now, their battery back-ups used for saving will have been emptied, just like how my original carts don't hold their saves anymore. Sad

You know you can replace those, right? They just use the round, watch style batteries (at least that was my experience when I opened up my Chrono Trigger cart a long long time ago).

EDIT: Racketboy says that the procedure is a little more complicated, something I do not remember doing. But yeah, he confirms that the watch battery is the one used by all SNES carts.
Wow didn't know that. Will do will do. Big grin
I asked about the Armored Core trilogy already LOL

(08-28-2009, 11:37 AM)Grim Wrote: Hey Jake, thanks for the offer. I'm interested in the original AC trilogy too, as well as Trap Gunner. Smile

Do they also offer PS2 games? LOL

I think so. Which PS2 games are you looking for?
Even EB Games (basically, Gamestop) offers 2nd hand/bnew PS2 stuff. There's one about 5 minutes walk from where I'm staying.
Update~!

Going with Hemp to the shop tomorrow afternoon.

So in case anyone wants PSX or PS2 games (new and used), it's the last day to let us know. Just say what you want on this thread or pm me. So far I only got requests from Mix.

I'll just list down everything and show it to them.

If you want to make my life easier, also include what you think is a fair price for the game, in Canadian/US $.

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this looks interesting AEA1 0 4,116 05-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AEA1