Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:41 AM
PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two
Well nobody NORMALLY uses weapon-arms anyway since their stats suck.

With these rules, it's very likely that more people will be encouraged to try them out. I think it's fine. Weapon arms have been around since AC1 anyway.

(It's actually very likely that I'll be using them. LOL )
Weapon Arms are... arms Glare so it's ok to have them. besides, once you equip them, you compromise much defense Chair

about the rules, banning the left guns will also prevent abusing guns that makes your lock box really big Jason (brings the HP in mind), thus...putting more pressure to N&D type weapons Ninja ..hehe...squeeze the pure skills more Domo

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
But ND weapons are already hard to use in the first place. =P Everyone'll be using MIROKU or D2. LOL For sure. EDIT: Oh and VOLUTE if it's SP.
(02-25-2010, 09:21 AM)NiX Wrote: But ND weapons are already hard to use in the first place. =P Everyone'll be using MIROKU or D2. LOL For sure. EDIT: Oh and VOLUTE if it's SP.

Don't forget COWRY for that HUGE lock box when single wielding WS weapons. Big grin
Oh yeah COWRY too! :d

I think ND-users will have the hardest time. Especially with the lag of 2-on-2.
LOL hehehe...now everyone should start practicing aiming those sniper rifle, grenade launchers, laser cannons, etc.

i guess majority will use solid rifles, lots of missiles of any kind Chair , laser rifles will come in handy also.

...and, specialized designs are a lot welcome Ninja

now, player's choice of FCS will play a major role in this one...hihihi...Jason

since the introduction of left arm guns, it drastically changed the gameplay of AC, from adding attack power to boosting your lock box, etc.

but now, it will be a different story. Clapping

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
Hint: I'll be going ND. Ninja

Oh and Rick's suggesting that we ban all extensions too. For a more MOA-esque feel. =P I'm cool with that.
Hahaha drastic changes and simplified rules! I love it!

Current bans:
-TP
-all left hand guns

Under discussion:
-extensions
-orbital cannons
Haha, what about hangars? I think the Right Arm hanger should stay just because the ammo count of some right arm weapons just don't cut it in killing an AC. Dunno how this translates though with the HP and a 69H underneath on a single wield, though I think its pretty fair given the drastically decreased kill potential of units under this rule format.
Probably still ban the usual HP, H3, ROC4 as hangered guns for simplicity and to shorten the discussion. LOL

And absolutely nothing on the left hand except blades right?

This is gonna be fun. Big grin
(02-25-2010, 04:52 PM)NiX Wrote: And absolutely nothing on the left hand except blades right?

This is gonna be fun. :D

Left hand shield or nothing should be okay as well.

Question though, what if a person wanted to use a left hand weapon only? Like sawa or griffon, but no right hand weapon in exchange?
We prolly can't allow that since it can easily interlock with back mounts, essentially making it 2 weapons firing at the same time.
Drool Master Of Arena "feel"... i love it! Clapping

with regards to extensions... i agree with the ban proposal... because i can see that it will eliminate abusing the CR-E92RM3 Chair , and other missile extensions as well... no more 69M + GAR, GAR2, RM3, etc. Glare .. and also, i agree that it will further add simplicity.

as for hangers for the right arm...um...can't decide about this, 'coz i'm not fond of having hangers...hihihi... Happy just ban the uber guns.

left arms will just wield laser blades and shields, no more, no less Ninja no left hangars allowed.

one more thing...inside parts will be allowed? Ermm

hehehe...OMG, NiX will snipe us...wah! Woot

i really like the rules Clapping

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
I'm fine with inside parts except ECMs (again for simplicity). Tanks pretty much need the decoys.

Shields are fine too, I guess, if anyone will even bother using them. Tongue
hehe...yeah i forgot that tanks really need inside decoys 'coz missiles rape them. Ninja

harpy and harpy2 should be banned. Chair

one option in mind: if a player will use a mirage core, decoys will be allowed, coz of lack of AMS. if he will use a Crest, decoys should not be in the design since it has AMS. but if the player is a tank, regardless of what core he will use, decoys will be allowed. LOL just saying what's in my mind.

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 64,995 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,475 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM