Current time: 05-18-2024, 03:20 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
*The gender bending thread has become self-aware*

HappyU

*Observing from a good safe distance...*

Just imagine if we were actually the gender-bent characters, and those characters were the real people....
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Imagine if those gender bent characters were posting about gender bent characters which turn out to be us in this dimension. dun dun dun!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
That's messed up.

I'd rather imagine them as other fictional characters, different from the people they were originally from.

(Completely biased because of.. well you know what.)
(08-07-2009, 02:02 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Just imagine if we were actually the gender-bent characters, and those characters were the real people....

I smell a picture incoming XD

anyway I agree with Shin but one still cant help but guess what their alter ego would be / how they would think.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rick gave stuff to read about the characters and their real-life versions. Thanks Rick!
Ugh...it was a pretty long read---so i just made some more drawings!

have some RPG versions in watercolor. im just guessing their color palettes so if you want me to change the color of their eyes or hair, just tell me and i'll use that in the next painting. >_<

[Image: 13_edit.jpg]
have some healer!Ricci and Mage!Antoinette

ricci ended up looking more like an SnM mistress...>:3 and she's very pink...and i also messed up with the brightness setting so ricci's not that pink anymore as in the original. in the original she's so pink. guess i should stop painting at 3 am since i tend to fail more@___@

[Image: edit_sketch_small.jpg]
sketch of an oncoming watercolor thingie im working on, it's swordie!June and healer!Ricci

[Image: 12_edit.jpg]
This is a maid.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Really nice images. Now i'm just wondering what Leperdude could've mentioned about the people? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-08-2009, 05:44 PM)Fox Wrote: Really nice images. Now i'm just wondering what Leperdude could've mentioned about the people? Tongue
ahh, he made me read the 'extra info about you thread', 'the most badass thing you did as a kid thread', the one with the phobias thread.... yeah

XD
have some bunnygirl!Antoinette ~ Wub
i forgot her glasses thou and im trying on a new way of coloring too so i wasn't able to make sketches

i found this little video in Youtube on a how to and i fell inlove with it! OMG i realized how much i suck at watercoloring so i immediately set about to correct that. Presenting my first work using said video XD

[Image: img342_bunny_edit_small.jpg]
I love it!!! LOL

Please ma'am, may we have some more? :3
Hahaha! Now that's what i call awesome!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@ Nix >> if you don't mind stuff that isn't related to RR, i can post 'em. XD
Of course we don't mind! This is your thread. Post whatever you want. Happy
ok then here ya go~

[Image: img342_edit_small.jpg]

[Image: img343_small_edit.jpg]

hey trace,Wub sorry guys, im on mah fantasy train right now. *choo-choo*
Yes post ANYTHING! Let the "freak flag fly"
It's from a TV series called Weeds. It won an Emmy by the way. The show is fuken brilliant! It's at season 5 and it's still going strong. That kid in the vid VOICED NEMO.You get to see his character mature in the series. I HIGH-ly recommend watching it even if you don't smoke or like the herb since it is definitely Emmy worthy, though i am biased because the show talks about lots of topics related to the herb & society. The drama and comedy-----------ok i am ranting again.......i'll stop.
------------------------------------------------------------
weeds - let your freak flag fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIDDAF1Dj0
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: img343_small_edit.jpg]

Awwww Wub Wub

Gotta love the luv luv. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 258,244 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero