Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:54 PM
i can only draw girls
D:
(07-19-2009, 02:04 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: He can come over and punish me in person if i did something wrong though >:3

Hahahah kinky kinky.
i am proving what i cheapskate i am by filling 3 prompts in a single piece of paper. >_<
1. for Hempshire...i hope you like her. I'll try to think of another design later. i was just confuzzeled on how to make her more goddess like.
2. for Shintetsu....more doodles? this time with ashley, sophie and linka. whenever i draw linka she starts looking like konata for some weird reason. Oh well, Happy)u
3. I CAN HAS DRAW MECHA.

[Image: prompt_001.jpg]

p.s. can i post ecchi here?
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
As long as it's art, just post moar! >: O
Me like it! I'll call her Lady Canny **not cammy spin drive smasher!** *see sig*....but you can call her whatever you want since it comes from your head out of the gazillion possibilities in this WTFAWEsome cosmos both inner space *our imagination* and outer *the "reality" we can ONLY perceive*.

I like the Hemp **organicaly grown**
underwear *forced assumption*
she untied.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......(-____O) me thinkin......

Maybe you and trace would consider trying herbs sometime...it definitely enhances the "artsyness" * and i kinda imagine people who are already excellent at what they do with their art sober will be EVEN more better at it baked/stoned/cannabisically minded.

Reason for suggesting the herb to people: Since Alcohol & Tobacco *being pushed by advertisement* which does more harm than good, is available....and most of the people have tried it....maybe even
/got hammered/died while driving/got into fights/abused familiy/got pregnant under that influence well.....might as well try the herb which DOES MORE GOOD,

Lady Canny's favorite plant also enhances the "luv luv" experience...which both of you will enjoy. <3

Hmmm another herb rant as usual but it doesn't make the truth about society's distorted perception and unfair treatment of cannabis less factual.
==============================================================================
**my imagination which may be overdue**
Other people thinking....HERB RANT NAMAN AMP! XD
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(07-19-2009, 08:20 PM)Hempire Wrote: Me like it! I'll call her Lady Canny **not cammy spin drive smasher!** *see sig*....but you can call her whatever you want since it comes from your head out of the gazillion possibilities in this WTFAWEsome cosmos both inner space *our imagination* and outer *the "reality" we can ONLY perceive*.

I like the Hemp **organicaly grown**
underwear *forced assumption*
she untied.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......(-____O) me thinkin......

Maybe you and trace would consider trying herbs sometime...it definitely enhances the "artsyness" * and i kinda imagine people who are already excellent at what they do with their art sober will be EVEN more better at it baked/stoned/cannabisically minded.

Reason for suggesting the herb to people: Since Alcohol & Tobacco *being pushed by advertisement* which does more harm than good, is available....and most of the people have tried it....maybe even
/got hammered/died while driving/got into fights/abused familiy/got pregnant under that influence well.....might as well try the herb which DOES MORE GOOD,

Lady Canny's favorite plant also enhances the "luv luv" experience...which both of you will enjoy. <3

Hmmm another herb rant as usual but it doesn't make the truth about society's distorted perception and unfair treatment of cannabis less factual.
==============================================================================
**my imagination which may be overdue**
Other people thinking....HERB RANT NAMAN AMP! XD

ahaa~ well i like the odd glass of wine once in a while. also smoking menthol cigs. But i needs a steady hand in drawing. Also my buddy won't like it~

LOL @ 'luv luv' experience. Ahahah~ but i don't think i'll try smokin' weed soon. >_< is scary!
(07-19-2009, 06:40 PM)Goat Wrote: As long as it's art, just post moar! >: O

can this pass?

[Image: girl_tent.jpg]
(07-19-2009, 06:33 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: 3. I CAN HAS DRAW MECHA.

The most energy efficient Zaku ever, and nearly impossible to get a lock on as well.
irayama-sama Wrote:can this pass?

It'll do as long as you put a NSFW warning (spoiler tags if you want) or as long as there are no nuns nor extreme feminists on one's back.

and yes... ZAKU! Btw, ever heard of the SAKU?
wow, we want MOAR!!!
Thanks a lot Hanna! you're art is really really great too!

about the ecchi, go right ahead. Tongue
(07-19-2009, 09:04 PM)Goat Wrote:
irayama-sama Wrote:can this pass?

It'll do as long as you put a NSFW warning (spoiler tags if you want) or as long as there are no nuns nor extreme feminists on one's back.

and yes... ZAKU! Btw, ever heard of the SAKU?

oho? is that the one that's pill shaped with cute little noodle arms?
it's not scary (>_<) what makes it scary i'm curious...
it is safer and healthier than menthol cigarettes...
if you have been drunk before well, think of it as being drunk but you won't puke....you have a shit eating grin.....you'll probably crave some om nom noms ....and with the moderate amount, your brain becomes a kaleidoscope of ideas where certain trains of thought enter your mind which you never expect. *which helps the creative processes going*

I will now summon ideas from a dead guy......

This is from : http://www.marijuana-uses.com/essays/002.html by Carl Sagan who made the series Cosmos and here is a clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnFMrNdj1...ted&fmt=18
Quote:**on art**
The cannabis experience has greatly improved my appreciation for art, a subject which I had never much appreciated before. The understanding of the intent of the artist which I can achieve when high sometimes carries over to when I'm down. This is one of many human frontiers which cannabis has helped me traverse. There also have been some art-related insights - I don't know whether they are true or false, but they were fun to formulate.

**on memories**
When I'm high I can penetrate into the past, recall childhood memories, friends, relatives, playthings, streets, smells, sounds, and tastes from a vanished era. I can reconstruct the actual occurrences in childhood events only half understood at the time. Many but not all my cannabis trips have somewhere in them a symbolism significant to me which I won't attempt to describe here, a kind of mandala embossed on the high. Free-associating to this mandala, both visually and as plays on words, has produced a very rich array of insights.

**on insights**
There is a myth about such highs: the user has an illusion of great insight, but it does not survive scrutiny in the morning. I am convinced that this is an error, and that the devastating insights achieved when high are real insights; the main problem is putting these insights in a form acceptable to the quite different self that we are when we're down the next day. Some of the hardest work I've ever done has been to put such insights down on tape or in writing. **I will have to do this more**

**on luv luv**
I will leave that to you if you are interested on clicking the link

I want to make it clear the HERB RANT *yes another one* i just did is adressed to everyone who happens to read this...
===============================
**I will stop Herb Ranting for a week....i think i am more addicted to preaching about the herb than actually using it**

edit: I'm serious.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
It's all good man. Don't worry about it too much.

I've never done herb before, but I do believe the hempmeister. LOL I'm pretty sure it's better than cigs and alcohol. And even if it isn't, it can't be any worse.

Awesome awesome awesome stuff. Maybe you help us out with expanding our collection of sophie emoticons. Sophie
i think Trace may be doing some emoticons now! XD
Yay doodles. Big grin
lol at mechas

the doodles are also nice lol make emoticons like those! XP

@ ecchi: you know your stuff Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 255,559 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero