Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:48 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
wow...interesting....you sure it's a documentary?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Positive. It was on free-TV.

Forgot the show's title, but it was aired on channel 2. Pfft.
.....Whut.. Did I happen to go online at the wrong time?

Shock

@iraya-sama: Hello~! Cool drawings! Shades Keep it up! I missed you! Come back to Manila Already! <:3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
@ Trace >> ohoho, i R ch4ll3ngiz you according to SUM1. >:3 And i will return to Manila---i just need to find a job first! You were gone for a loooong time!!! >_< i was waiting for you to post or something!! *pokepokepoke*

If you hadn't posted by the time this thread reaches page 6 i was gonna start posting yaoi in a desperate bid for your attention!!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
damn fell 1 page short XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

OH HAY GUYS IM RUNNING OUT OF PAPER

this contains:
1. another bondage pic
2. PRUSSIA
3. More doodles
[Image: scan2.jpg]
i was trying to get over a slight hangover from drinking too much beer at a party so i decided to ink this. totally failed though, i forgot to add the backgrounds Sad

[Image: scan1.jpg]
i was on a roll so i decided to make a fanart of my AWESOME 2nd favorite in the Hetalia universe---PRUSSIA
orz i forgot to add detail to his eyes.

also my favorite parings in Hetalia >_< kyaaa~

[Image: scan5.jpg]
This is a fangirl rant. read to your discretion!
i absolutely adore the dynamics of the Prussia->Hungary->Austria love triangle~ sorry for the slight BL. Happy; oh and i totally think that UK and France were married once> @__@ history says it all!! and i really really think that the US and Canada are their kids and that they just got a divorce or something and UK got custody of the kids and poor France had to, like, watch his kids from afar. Awwww~
right now im just paring up Canada with Cuba. aren't they cute? i suck at drawing Cuba's dreadlocks though. GAH! Also I'm paring up China with Russia. orz communism buddies since forever! Poland and Lithuania rocks too! and the ones on the bottom of the page are Sweden(the megane guy), his kid Sealand, and Finland. Well, it's no secret that those two have been in a 'union' since forever!!! their happy little family rocks!!!!! Chibi!Italy and Holy Roman Empire looks good together too! OMG SO. MUCH. FLUFF. @____@
Wub
(O__O)b
interesting.........
cuuuute!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I get your ranting, but it sounds more like a rave from here. LOL

I like the doodlez. :3

Has the story been advancing? Or maybe I wasn't able to recognize all the characters.. I didn't recognize some of the characters there.
Oh and I think Hetalia deserves its own thread.
(07-24-2009, 11:55 AM)Hempire Wrote: (O__O)b
interesting.........
cuuuute!

@ Hempire > Thanks!

(07-24-2009, 03:45 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: I get your ranting, but it sounds more like a rave from here. LOL

I like the doodlez. :3

Has the story been advancing? Or maybe I wasn't able to recognize all the characters.. I didn't recognize some of the characters there.
Oh and I think Hetalia deserves its own thread.

yeah sort of, the story does have some parts that are in the year 2005-2009 like when some endangered turtles came to Spain----i think that was around 2006--and Spain had to help them. And some strips are Hetalia versions of World News like the Olympics~

i dunno about starting a new thread on Hetalia. i guess there's not enough people to get it going? Should I, really?Sophie
Yes. Do it.

Awesome work by the way. Maybe I should start drawing ecchi too. Lol.
You should! You can start by giving a synopsis or whatnot, so we can have a proper place to discuss about it.

Also, I just noticed and I had to ask, is Italy wearing a seifuku? xD
No she's not... I think.
'Signatures are overrated.'
looks like a maid's dress or something like that to me

anyway I also agree with making the thread XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

You guys should really start doodling at our oekaki.
@ Nix>>Yes please, make some ecchi!!! i recommend Naruko Hanaharu as a model.

@ Shintetsu >> Nope, maido Happy

@ Clonezero >>OK, ill make a tread at the discussion board! ill just get some more info for a proper introduction. Expect it in a couple of days?

@ Ardjin>>thanks~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 256,265 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero