Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:32 PM
Save F-4-D
Remember how we were talking about F4D? Well yeah, here's the update from "Mike Ch4nco" himself:

http://tiny.cc/ISo8F

Of course I'm probably a bit biased, but I actually really believe Ch4nco's side of the story. And as we speculated, it looks like this is going to be a landmark case for Philippine cyber law. I don't understand how they can charge someone running a site who merely links to "immoral" videos and whose servers aren't even in this goddamn country. It's just so idiotic that I can't contain myself. It's like they only discovered today that you can find pr0n on the freaking Internet. I mean, HELLO. Where the hell have you people been for the past what, 15 years? Ugh.

I don't exactly condone everything that F4D's done, but put RR in F4D's shoes. Of course the nature and purpose/intention of the two sites are totally different (and we don't get nearly as many hits, I presume). But just the same, we have some naughty links scattered around if you look hard enough and even a few risque' graphics uploaded. So does that mean that they can charge sites like us too? Bullshit.

I don't know if everyone's just looking for an opportunity to look good for the upcoming elections, or if there are just too many blind moralists here, or if our educational system truly does suck, or whatever. But I do know that there are just so many goddamn hypocrites in this goddamn country. They condemn this 'filth' in public but enjoy it in private.

Long ago, I promised myself that I'd stay and do what I can for this godforsaken country no matter what bullshit came along. But now that they seem to want to mess with MY INTERNET too, I actually have half a mind of moving. At this (very slow) rate, our internet's gonna end up like China. But then again, this may just be one such opportunity to do something. I'll observe a bit, but I actually might donate to the cause, as indicated in the linked post. Our freedom on the internet is at stake.

If you don't understand how the internet works, just GTFO.

I can keep going, but I think that this'll do for now (until more of you reply just as fervently). Just needed to vent.

P.S. Notice how I worded this to be not-so-googleable. You never know anymore. Ninja
Baka ma-google tayo ni Big Brother. LOL

Recently read the article. We'll see where this leads.

Oh and I've skimmed Article 201. Fine, laws are there, mistakes were made, blah blah. Still, it vexes me that the root of this unrest is full of bullshit.
"The World and Its Double" >>> http://www.lancerules.com/terence/worldanditsdouble.mp3
==============================================================================
That's how i felt as i got to know more about HEMP...how can it still be illegal today? ARGHH!!! *Looks around*
##more ARGH!?!??!?!## oh the HYPOCRISY!!!!

Deciding to fight the good fight eh?

For lulz and venting out on how some sectors of society are old...decayed and just plain shooting itself on the foot.
Either A...use this opportunity to boost election cred for selfish reasons
B.....OMG my FOLK CATHOLIC VALUES have been violated oH NO!!!
C.....Let's protect OUR CHILDREN FROM GETTING CORRUPTED OH NO!!!!
D.....Combine B & C......and use this incident to TEACH A LESSON to the dumb downed media sensationalized consumer induced massa/public

=========================
The world definitely has a double.....it's just frustrating when you can see glimpses of both.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Yes, Hemp, this is exactly like your herb cause.
Viva la Revolucion!

Fuck you, you hypocritical, grandstanding people of the Philippine government!
There's no way I'd live in a country with limited internet accessibility.

I MUST GTFO FROM THIS GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY!!!!QQ!1

Also, *insert religion rant here*. dunquotethisplox
OMFG I'm going to donate to this poor bastad.
plain and simple show boating we have bigger more game breaking problems but nooo they bother with the fickle matters Im sure the politicians are just sucking every ounce of life blood from our country and then ditch us and if by some rare chance there are good souls out there in butt fuck land they would probably be dead or dying or in a state on none being.

crab mentality?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

There are good souls, most of them don't bother meddling with politics anymore.

If they were F4Dists, I think this will get them to care more about stuff Tongue
Mix, ikaw ba yung grim na nagcomment? LOL
(07-12-2009, 11:23 PM)NiX Wrote: Mix, ikaw ba yung grim na nagcomment? LOL

Nope, but I can tell that commentor is a smart guy.

LOL
(07-11-2009, 11:51 AM)Hempire Wrote: "The World and Its Double" >>> http://www.lancerules.com/terence/worldanditsdouble.mp3
That's how i felt as i got to know more about HEMP...how can it still be illegal today? ARGHH!!! *Looks around*
##more ARGH!?!??!?!## oh the HYPOCRISY!!!!

Deciding to fight the good fight eh?

For lulz and venting out on how some sectors of society are old...decayed and just plain shooting itself on the foot.
Either A...use this opportunity to boost election cred for selfish reasons
B.....OMG my FOLK CATHOLIC VALUES have been violated oH NO!!!
C.....Let's protect OUR CHILDREN FROM GETTING CORRUPTED OH NO!!!!
D.....Combine B & C......and use this incident to TEACH A LESSON to the dumb downed media sensationalized consumer induced massa/public

=========================
The world definitely has a double.....it's just frustrating when you can see glimpses of both.

A- Very very like 99% possible.
B- Asa.
C- Ha. 10 years too late for that. My bro goes to the internet cafes to play and have adults for company as well. Like we don't know what a 'few' of them do there aside from playing, homework and/or duh.
D- I like that idea. Hurray for your Highness~

Terminators are hard to completely destroy becaused Skynet is in the internet. Period.

And the Internet is not the true enemy.

BTW, Crabs don't pull each other down, they actually healp each other up it just so happened that they fall over...
'Signatures are overrated.'
randomcrab Wrote:Damned claws!

LOL
(07-11-2009, 12:55 AM)Mike Wrote: posting links to pr0n
violation of Article 201 of the Revised Penal Code
obscene publications

[Image: th_lolface_avatar.png]

Seriously, of all times, why now? Like NiX said, 15 years late. I bet the officials just want to show face
[Image: nines.jpg]
Hoy BD magpunta ka sa PACT 5.

Stop being a Ninja