Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:23 PM
BlazBlue
http://blazblue.jp/goods.html

FANSERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@hemp
Well. I'm still getting around the idea of attaining a PS3 system and an HDTV. We'll talk more about online play after that. Lol. Actually it was the idea that she could move around and mixup a lot that made me interested in Rachel. In GG I would probably main Anji, who excels in mobility, mix-ups and pressure. However, he had sub-par damage and pretty terrible armor. Also, his overdrives sucked eggs (sounds familiar?). So even in a different game Rachel felt very familiar one way or the other.

I think Ragna will require you to think quickly about which attack to use depending on your position as well as your opponent's, not to mention the chances of a wall bounce. I think he's more of a lunge-type in that sense. It might be a good idea to switch between a poke-defense and lunge-offense to create opportunities for counter-hits which results to painful combos.

@fanservice link

Lol. For some reason I'm beginning to think that Rachel and Noel are fan faves. Lol.
Jin and Ragna are awesome! I was in a JP "onry" room but they just allowed me to stay because of the good connection i had with them...the fights were awesome! My Ragna and Jin plays significantly improved, however i was getting my ass handed to me by V-13 cuz of the zoning...poor Haku... =/

@DT....get the game na! =D
@Jake did u bring your ps3? Did you buy Blazblue?

currently learning Tager...nailing his distortion is so satisfying
i lold @ the Strat vid of Tager...
BlazBlue - Tager Strategy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiOW06ODuro
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I hate not having a console when I actually find a game I want to play.

Now I get to sulk like a moron. LOL
REAL SOVIET DAMAGE lol

im starting to like this game
Soviet Damage? I don't get it but.. LOL

It sounds real painful.
Lol check out the Tager guide link that Hemp provided.

Weak Amerikkkuhn damage vs REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!

Tager combos are relatively easier to pull off too. Tager's all about making devastating comebacks and scary combos imo.
naku if you guys have this, sasadyain ko talaga ang mga gathering ninyo. ill reserve that date, sabay ako kay nix papunta
Tager is called "The Red Devil" in story mode. So i guess having red skin makes you do REAL SOVIET DAMAGE! The story of Blazblue is interesting....i never knew Litchi had a fetish for dressing up Noel....Tao likes Litchis boobs....Noel wished she had boobs of Litchi....Tager has a super mode which can be activated by Kokonoe sp? Hakumen was being experimented by Kokonoe....there's a cat that is referred to as the strongest creature in the world which is Ragna's master...his name is Jubei....Ragna and Jin are brothers....ok...i'll stop =D

There are clips in youtube for the serious parts but i find the funny parts more interesting. =D
Oh yea there are 'skits' in the game that don't take place in the actual story but i like chibi style of the presentation.

Teach me, Miss Litchi! : Episode 1 "Opening"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WXIMiCnx...AD&index=0
they sound cuter *especially Tao* in Japanese but i couldn't find it. =/
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

RED = SOVIET

MAGNET = TESLA = SOVIET DAMAGE!!!!!!!
i heard that the netcode here is godlike.......

unlike almost every fighting game i have played, i hope i wont be disappointed since im really planning to buy this game
you won't...the netcode is godlike indeed...i had so many epic fights especially with the japanese! looking forward to DOING SOVIET DAMAGE on you online. =D

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/08/14/new...es-roster/
2010 =\

http://www.imagebam.com/image/74ac5649766651

Tsubaki

new char for the upcoming arcade update of Blazblue: Continuum Shift
wow she looks so different compared to her appearance in story mode!