Current time: 05-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Attend a Restaurant Seminar!
Ready to get serious on your plans for opening a restaurant?

I'd like to invite anyone who's interested to attend "Restaurant Marketing Reloaded" on June 25, at the Fort (8am-5pm). Para may kasama ako *cough* LOL

Topics:

Top Restaurant Chefs Reveal Winning Ways in Menu and Recipe Development

Ariel Manuel, Chef De Cuisine and Mia Manuel, Pastry Chef, Lolo Dad’s

Top Restaurant Chef Reveals Successful Management Techniques as New Ways to Drive Competitive Advantage

Robby Goco, Executive Chef and Owner of Cyma Greek Taverna

Top Hotel Chef Shares How New Restaurant Concepts are Transformed to Winning Restaurant Brands

David Pardo de Ayala, Corporate Chef, Discovery Group of Hotels

The Brand Impact of Going Green

Jacquiline Haessig Alleje, Owner of Rizal Dairy Farm and Board
Member of International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
Pacita "Chit" Juan, Founder and co-owner, ECHOstore Sustainable Lifestyle and Co-Chair, Philippine Coffee Board Inc.

New Standards of Excellence in the Restaurant Industry

Ines Cabarrus and Elian Habayeb, authors of ‘Manila’s Best-Kept
Restaurant Secrets’ book

New Online Marketing Solutions for your Growing Restaurant Business

Howell Hay, Managing Director, munchpunch.com
Edward David, Director for Business Development, clickthecity.com
Michael Rastas, Industry Consultant, myfoodtrip.com

I believe it will cost around 3,100 pesos. Think of it as a good investment!!

Please reply ASAP.
wow so serious ah!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-22-2009, 06:25 PM)Hempire Wrote: wow so serious ah!

Wanna attend? LOL
Damn, I would have liked to come, but I can't go on June 25. Are there any other dates? Like sometime next month?
(06-22-2009, 08:55 PM)Grim Wrote: Damn, I would have liked to come, but I can't go on June 25. Are there any other dates? Like sometime next month?

I'm not sure, but I think it's a once a year thing. I only found out about it this week after an invite was sent to our office.
i'll pass, i dont wanna make up an excuse but let me say that im not into putting up a typical restaurant because you know..... i want it to be HERB related, and that in itself has a different marketing strategy, recipe & menu planning. I'll work for a restaurant for sure but i'll put up my own when the good fight is won. If all else fails....and by that i mean if15 years *i'll be 38? (O____O)* from now, the herb IS STILL ILLEGAL the same way it is now then a secret restaurant will be put up catering to to herb lovers and by that time i would figure out how to do it. For now i'll be honing my skills further and start of working in restaurants in Vancouver.....

edit: by typical i meant the restaurants we have now except for the Herb restaurant/cafe in Amsterdam which i'll check out someday and maybe copy pasta some ideas.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I really want to go, I really do.

But that's just too steep. Sad
How was it?
I decided not to go.

Walang kasama + company couldn't release the funds to pay on such short notice >_< I didn't want to pay for it myself and then get reimbursed, because it would have to go through paperwork.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Entrepreneurship Seminar by DTI NiX 6 8,750 06-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Grim