Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:46 PM
Looking for Webmaster ,Photograhers,Grafics artist, Programmers for my website
for my website
Im also looking for anyone who has a wide knowledge in Website developing, website programming, photographers, grafics artist for my website. any help or ideas to share will be appreciated i will pay you pro sana wag lang masyado mahal hehe start up stage pa lang me. All who helped me will be well compensated in the future. pag nag hit off ung site.

Why am i setting an online shop?

My Goal is to offer hi- end/ hi Quality Gadgets At the Lowest Price Possible. And Growing Our Sales Under Very Low Profit Margin. (Mahal kasi sa malls taga sobra mga games console sa malls and fed up with working. )

intrested may contatct me @
my Globe number 09167257480 or Sun number 09224919207 both number are active.

My ym is icy_james20@yahoo.com

hope to hear form you guys soon TIA
I guess the primary concern is to have suppliers first. Then you'll have to do price checks and set up a sales system for your business, I figure you're gonna be the middleman in all of this.

I'd like to help, pero wala akong professional qualifications, honestly.
Pano ba gagawin mo? Ikaw mismo ang retailer pero online lang, or para kang tipid-pc or ebay, etc?
Sounds very tipid-pc-ish. I suppose I can help out with stuff that involve design.

If you don't mind me asking, may you share your idea with us? It sounds like a tipid-pc/e-bay like business model from how it sounds like.
@Shintetsu may suppliers na me nakausap. hehe

I Need my website so may clients can see my prices and packages , description ng items, new and hot items. And the same time they can order it form there using credit card or paypal.Parang amazon.com may sariling domain name. and shopping cart.

pro here in Phil. di pa ma-embrace ung e commerce. so if they want to order they can txt me or call me for confirm order then C.O.D or may mga pickup points me.

@Auren cge bro ung design ba is layout ng site? are in web developing din ba? pa pm na lang ng number mu so pwede kita tawagan pag may papagawa me. thanks

Actually Grim has offered to help me . baka kasi busy rin si grim kakahiya naman pag parati ko si tawagan hehe.

feel free to post your ideas , comments, content para sa site ko.

O nga pala guys san ok kumuha ng hosting Paraa sa website ko?Sa us or dito na sa pinas relaible na mga hosting dito sa pinas balak ko kasi dito kumuha pls check na lang and post your comments thanks.

http://www.mswebnetwork.net/clients.php (local hosting)

http://www.godaddy.com (us hosting)

anu mas ok?
Sa 'Pinas ka na lang kumuha, dito din naman naka base ang clientele mo.

You won't need to be too secure since payments will be handled thru PayPal. You'll need to hire a professional webmaster though, since the site can be defaced/imitated/hacked if someone willed it, and that webmaster should know what to do.

COD is hard, since someone has to deliver the product personally and accept the payment (not to mention the possibility of getting robbed). Do online payment schemes instead, then have the product delivered by some logistics company.

Just opinions. Smile
I agree, unless you think you can maintain a small motor fleet, I discourage personally delivering the item without some help.

I'll PM you some contact info dude. </paranoid>
@Shintetsu Thanks bro tama dito na lang me kukuha ng hosting. para if ever magka problem e mabilis ko tawagan or kulitn hehe

@auren thanks sa info

keep them comming guys bout ideas, and comments