Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:23 PM
Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
Anyone know where i can get these?

[Image: acfigure3.jpg]

[Image: acfigure2.jpg]

[Image: acfigure1.jpg]

I remember seeing an AC figure (php1700) in Greenbelt sometime last year before the place got renovated. I also saw one in Bestoys (php2000) in Greenhills last 2004 but i couldn't buy both cos alang pera.

NOw that i've saved up, i can't find them anywhere. I've tried Comic Alley and Comic Quest in megamall, the two aforementioned stores and Bestoys in Glorietta but they've seemingly vanished.

I"d gladly appreciate some leads. Any AC-related toys will do, figures or model kits, just as long as its AC.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The AC2 action figures are pretty rare, I think I've seen on SM megamall at Comic Quest selling for 2000 +++. It had the heavy Emeraude core and tank legs IIRC.

On the other hand, I'd recomend the model kits over the toys since they have better detail and are easier to find in hobby shops in Metro Manila. I think Lil's Hobby Center in SM megamall sells Oracle for 1800++ and Cascade Range for around 1300 ++ pesos.
Sounds good. Which version of Oracle though, Nexus or LR?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
NX oracle. the one with the GAEA core
may nakita rin ako mga one coin figure ng AC Nexus sa Comic Alley sa SM megamall di ko alam kung meron pa
The one coin series is pretty common. They're selling the whole set in Toy Kingdom in SM megamall for almost 400 pesos a figure.
One Coin?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Though I can't give you exact directions, I know I've seen model kits in greenhill's shopsville(sowee I did'nt pay attention to the shops name).

BTW does anyone in Raven Rep own AC model kit? Cuz I've been planning on buying 2 or 3 AC units in one go(after I'm finish assembling 2 pending model kit in my closet)
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
There are two model kits available at the moment with a 3rd one coming out this october..

I own a model of Oracle (NX variant) and Cascade Range (ACLR hero). I've also have some of the extra weapon sets sold seperately.
So Leperman, are the parts swapable among your model kits (just wondering :meh: )?
Yep, all parts are interchangeable. For the hand weapons however, you have to transfer the whole hand along with the weapon in order to change the weapons. Its not advisable to change parts since they all have different color schemes..

EDIT: I am so getting Stinger when the model kit comes out... <a href='http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/20060927_12.html' target='_blank'>http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/20060927_12.html</a>

I'm getting the AC3 heavy which will (hopefully) be released in October.
What is the One-Coin series? I may be wrong but it sounds like a bunch of small, metallic, non-poseable figures. If so, they sound just right for displaying on top of my monitor

Php400 each? Sounds like a sweet deal.

BTW, I sighted a model kit of Ethermaster in Bestoys Glorietta last week.......

.........already in the hands of someone else.

Damn, life is so unfair.
They're small figurines made of plastic. The figures have pretty good detail on them btw but I don't know if they are poseable though.

Pics: <a href='http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYTF-23' target='_blank'>http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYTF-23</a>

I can't get a scale on how big they are, but the box can fit on the palm of one's hand.
OMG! stinger model kit kicks-ass, maybe I'll be asking Jay to buy this for me when he goes to japan in january :bigsmile:.

BTW TY for the info Leperman. I think I'll be painting every AC part with my color schemes so that would be dandy :bigsmile: .
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Oct 1 2006, 02:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Oct 1 2006, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> They're small figurines made of plastic. The figures have pretty good detail on them btw but I don't know if they are poseable though.

Pics: <a href='http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYTF-23' target='_blank'>http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYTF-23</a>

I can't get a scale on how big they are, but the box can fit on the palm of one's hand. [/quote:4fe5338019]
Yup, those are posable except on the knees and feet, interchangable din ang parts.
mga 1/144 ang scale nila and 3 inches kataas. at kung 400 pesos each hindi sulit, random ang packaging kaya di nyo alam kung ano ang makukuha nyo pwera lang kung pwedeng buksan at tignan yung laman ng kahon. kuha nalang kayo ng model kits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Figures/Model Kits Doom Trigger 1,096 1,241,810 10-13-2019, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,702 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,141 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,077 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 22,964 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere
  LEGO Armored Core Novalis 19 35,158 10-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Novalis
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,625 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs