Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:36 PM
The things I do for AC
Need halp...
For the past year I've been trying to do or finish the following projects, but I can't seem to get past my laziness, or was too busy at work back then to really care, and now that I'm a bum, I can't seem to get my ass off to make it work again. Anyway, here's the list of things I had been shelved for some time now.

Institutionalization of meets

Rather than waiting for the next meeting, to be planned, why not try setting up your own meets? Since I fear that I won’t be able to organize such events as often as before because of work, and I really don’t want you guys to drift away from each other just because we don’t meet as often. So I made a list of guidelines if you want to set up your own meetings. Basically a list of things to look out for all of you guys when planning an event and going to one.

Imori Interview/article
Status: Rough rough draft, needs heavy editing. Waiting for response from Imori (AKA never). Started November 2008

I wanted to make a magazine-esque entry for RR's front page by chronicling the exploits of Imori, who is probably the best AC player in the PS1/2 era of AC games and possibly the best in AC4 based on his performance in the X Arena tournament. I was inspired by Team Liquid's article Return of the King in the SC thread in the gaming section, so I though of making one for AC. I already sent an email roughly translated requesting for an interview with some questions I've already prepared for material for the article, but I guess its not gonna happen yet due to a lack of a response. I already wrote a rough draft for the article with main points, which chronicle his exploits and some analysis of his fights, but I can't go further than that without info from him directly.

Planning more events for summer

Vacation sounds good, I'm thinking about planning this wake board thing Sforza suggested some time back, but I thought the price was a bit steep at 950 for a whole day of unlimited wake boarding. I'll prolly post about it in a bit as soon as I get more info.

BYOB writeup

Need help I guess trying to recall the events on that day, as I forgot most of it.

BYOB II

It's gonna happen, I promise. It was successful enough that we gained 2.2K (It wasn't 2.4K as I mentioned earlier in the BYOB thread) where we can pull this event one more time, only this time its way easier. I need help though, who has an extra electric grill/s so we can pull this one off. I'm aiming either June 12, Friday (Holiday for 3 day weekend) or the 1st week of July, though June 12 seems more likely given that its a holiday at the start of a 3 day weekend.

So There, Those are the things I'm planning for RR at the moment and I'll need help. I can't really ask anything specific, but can anyone think that they can contribute something?
if we ever do the burgers again maybe we can get an out door grill? i offer my skills as im willing to cook for you all. it doesnt have to be burgers. i suggest we take in consideriation the kitchen i have here....maybe a two part event? im willing to host for a day here. it would be great if we can get an outdoor grill as we can make kebabs and some healthy GREENS. if we ever get to do that i'll need help preparing...we can prepare it here, as burgers & kebabs taste even more delicious when marinated.

Slightly different but im willing to host lol herbs session.....to those who want to try and enjoy.....No minors....sorry.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hempire, what exactly can we do and not in your place if ever you're hosting? Is it big enough to hold something like what we did for BYOB or are the facilities just enough for preparation only? How many people can fit in?

Oh and I have a charcoal grill in case you're interested, though it will be a bit smokey for sure.

I'll move this discussion to the assembly once we've got something concrete.
well in the place im staying its a 3 bedroom unit with 3 bathrooms and a open kitchen. i can host but it will be spread among the rooms and also sitting on floor. *slippers & shoes are left near main door*. You all can pretty much do anything....just keep place clean.....and if alcohol is around no one better fuking pukes...thats it.....theres 1 big hdtv and a small bravia hd LCD that comes with it. i suggest getting more tvs.....so think HOME ALONE but keep place clean.....and tidy. Which i dont mind getting a bit dirty....cuz the place really does get dirty....cuz of too much herbs. But most importantly it gets clean again.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

So its good for around 9-12 people I guess. Considering its a condo complex, I'd say the limit is around 9 people given the proximity to neighbors and all. Sounds pretty good, and if you're up for it, we can hold something small over there for the time being? PM me your Yahoo Messenger account if you have one so we can discuss this further if you're interested.
theres one neighbor but when it comes to noise theres no problem. i only have a ps3 here so only way to contact me is a pm and/or text.

How do you feel about holding one on May 1 or on June 12 in your place? Something small scale only, and nothing too big with only around 9-12 people? I'm just dropping ideas of course, if its too much of a hastle, then we can just re think the whole idea.
i cant say for sure on may1...i'll think about june 12.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  small errors, or things that aren't in AC, but should be rober2 123 181,655 06-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Serene